(Mess in the Class)

I felt the energy that I found at home I looked everywhere to find any of them but found none, BUT...

.

.

.

I felt something inside my skirt, My eyes grew big and my heart skipped a beat When I realized what it was. I was continuously reciting a prayer in my mind and cursing at the same time, to the cause of my rapid heartbeat. 

I can feel the long finger stroking my pussy and making me wet, and just by the touch I knew who it was. A sigh left my mouth "Oh! fuck" with a curse that wasn't unnoticed by Yeonjun by my side, eyeing me like 'What the fuck was that, bitch are you on drugs?'

Yeonjun:- You okay? Have you already gotten tired, the class hasn't even come half of its way, haha.

You don't know what I'm dealing with right now. My mind had so many thoughts right now that I couldn't even make the right excuse for him but I did eventually.

"I-I'm fine and of course, I'm not tired. I just remembered something that's why." I somehow managed to make an excuse and that seems to be a good one. Yeonjun nodded and again turned back to focus on the lecture meanwhile I was trying not to catch any attention of anyone.

I deliberately dropped the pen and took the opportunity to pick it up and whispered. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Kim Taehyung? Couldn't  you see that I'm attending a lecture and the most important thing someone is sitting beside me?"

Taehyung:-  Shhh, calm down princess, let me finish the work I'm doing and you do yours, and can't You see? You're the one who is attending the lecture but isn't focusing. And I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT GUY... WHOEVER HE IS. 

The dominant aura of Taehyung always makes me weak on my knees, I know I got so wet by now that my pussy was dripping and the second he realized this, He stared at me as if he was my hunter and I was his prey.

Taehyung:- Ooh~ You're so wet my princess, and you know what, I want to show everyone how submissive you get for me, how your body reacts to me, how your pussy starts dripping for me. SPECIALLY THIS GUY. He's being so close to you. I don't like that.

With each word, his finger stroked my pussy making me impatient, He know what he was doing and I couldn't do anything. But I got an idea that it is better to complete it in the washroom, but as expected he read my mind again as expected. A smirk appeared on his face before he spoke.

Taehyung:- Don't even think about that, I already told you just focus on your work and I'll on mine, If you listen to me you will get a great reward. And trust me you're going to like it.

I nod a little and start focusing on the class, (Really are you focusing?) Oh, it's you my inner voice, 'No I can't focus and who can when a hot tall handsome ghost is eating you out in front of everyone and you can't do a shit about that'.

(Aren't you enjoying it?) I AM but what if someone saw me, (So what? They must think that you're crazy or something and I know you are enjoying and liking this, you do like it in this way, it excites you, isn't it?) I think so.

Before I could think more my breath hitched, OMG, he starts licking my pussy slowly and I was so desperate to see his pretty face while doing this. His tongue doing magic, every lick felt like heaven to me and felt so right.

The grip on my pen was getting stronger, I couldn't control this feeling anymore, his tongue moving around my clit and while moving the tongue Taehyung caught the clit in between his teeth and sucked it.

Taehuyung:- Good girl you're doing it so good, are you liking it?

Oh Taehyung, If I could I'd tell you how much I want you to be inside me, I want you to fuck me like there's nothing except this precious time. Taehyung is good at making me beg for more, He knows what he's doing and what he can do to me.

He knows very well how much he affects me, and he is perfect at that. His tongue takes a deep swirl from my clit and travels to my vagina hole, his tongue doing magic on my pussy again making me want to rip my skin off to my body and submitted to him.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure and he was watching me, he was watching every single reaction of mine and also taking note if I was being obedient to him or not. And I bet nobody, I repeat nobody can control themselves in this situation the way I have controlled till now.

But I guess this is my limit. I'm losing my shit here. My hands are trembling, my eyes can't keep open and my mind was just filled with sinful thoughts, 'I want him inside me' and 'I want him to fuck me hard, choke me.' 'I want him to know that he owns me'. This is something terrible I'm expecting from a ghost but, it is what it is.

My mind went blank I was so near to come, my eyes closed completely. I was at my peak and so ready to take this heavenly feeling but everything stopped, irritation overcame me the second I realized that he stopped when I was about to come and he still dared to smirk me.

Taehyung:- I told you to be my good girl, You could have got a reward if you had been a good girl and listened to me and paid attention to your lecture. And were you being obedient? No, But I saw your beautiful eyes, they were telling me so much, I love how slowly your eyes rolled up in pleasure and how your hands and lips trembling but you still want to continue that.

If this idiot already knew then why did he do that?

Taehyung:- Because you weren't being a good girl, but you can still get your reward if you promise me that you'll be obedient to me this time. Just say if you want.

My anger in my mind was telling me to ignore him and reject his offer but my own body betrayed me, the little nod came and he understood that, but before he could go back again to give me pleasure, the bell rang indicating that the lecture was over.

I thanked god for this because the next class was different from Yeaonjun and I sat alone in that class, and the cherry on the cake was the next class was canceled so I just had to sit in the class.

Taehyung:- We didn't finish yet, princess.

.

.

Author:- Hey sweeties how are you, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment and take care of yourself, see you in the next chapter okay byee, Love ya