(Dangerous Lovers)

"We killed Yeonjun,"

.

.

.

It feels like my world is falling apart because the ones I relied on the most at my lowest now become the reason behind it.

But why? Did Yeonjun do something to deserve this? Did he deserve this? Did I deserve this?

My eyes locked with the brown one, his doe eyes were showing nothing but warmness in them, I sighed before thinking, "How could these eyes betray me? Is all this a lie, or do these eyes really know how to lie so well?" I realized, I said that out loud when I saw Jungkook's expression change into a sad one.

He came closer, stood next to me, and held my hand. "Y/N-" I removed my hand and cut him off.

"Do you know what hurt me the most, Jungkook?" I asked and continued when I didn't get a reply.

"The ones I was looking for at my lowest became the reason behind that," I repeated the line I had told myself before.

"I trusted you. And not just you, I trusted everyone here. But what do I get in return? I even waited for you all to come home, so I could watch you bickering around. I missed you. But how would I know you all were busy betraying me." I scoffed.

"I-I didn't do anything. I was with you." Jungkook said.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"He's telling the truth. It's we six who did that," Namjoon replied. I turn my gaze to taehyung, and our eyes meet.

"Why?" I said that word loud while gaping at Taehyung.

I felt a hand over my shoulder, which belonged to Jungkook. "You aren't innocent either," I said, jerking his hand away.

Then suddenly, I was turned into a jerk and bumped into something. I realized it was Yoongi's chest. "Why are you making so much big deal out of it? Do you love him or something to make it so big?"

A gasp left my mouth, I frowned at his choice of words. "What did you say?" I groaned.

"Let me reiterate it for you. Is he so special to you that you made it such a big deal just because he no longer exists in your life?" Yoongi's words were tearing my heart. My heart clenched.

"What? Are you out of your mind? He didn't just leave me and go somewhere else but he DIED, you fucking asshole." I spat angrily. His eyes darkened at my words and his grip around my arm was tightened even more.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin come forward but stepping back after receiving a glare from Yoongi. 

"Come again, darling." He challenged me. Well, I might regret it later, but I dared to say that again.

"What you want to hear, Kitty cat?" I took a step forward to him closed the distance between us and spoke sassily.

"That you're a fucking ASSHOLE? Is that what you want to hear?" Rather than getting angry, a devilish smirk appeared on his face. He started laughing like crazy. Making me take my step back, but I got pulled even closer by him.

We got so close that our noses touched with each other. My lips parted while the tears continued flowing from my eyes. I maintained eye contact for a good twenty seconds before he spoke.

"You are so innocent, darling. You didn't know who we were, right? Otherwise, I don't think you could have said that. You need to be punished for being a bad girl." He said in a deep, raspy voice and raised one of his hands and brought it near my face. I flinched at that.