(Jimin)

And like every time, he sensed something and stopped. This starts irritating me now.

.

.

.

"What," I asked with a little irritated tone, but why not? I'm tired of this shit. I know he wants to protect me in this way but can't he see that I can't always sit like this after doing things half way?

Jungkook:- I'm sorry sweetheart, I know it's irritating but someone's coming.

"who-" Before I could finish my sentence his other mate came through a wall and sat beside me, neither too close but definitely nor far.

Jimin:- Am I disturbing you? 

He asked Jungkook with a smirk, then he looked at me. But I was quick to get my phone and concentrate on it. 

Jungkook:- What are you talking about? And what are you doing here?

I could sense something dark and wild around Jungkook but this energy was coming from Jimin too. Jungkook continues staring at Jimin, while Jimin does the same. I don't know what they're talking about in their mind but I'm curious.

Jimin:- Uh hun! didn't you already know what I'm talking about? And can't I come here, are you the only one allowed here?

Jungkook:- I didn't said anything like that Jimin hyung.

His smirk never left his face but grew more. While I can sense something's going to happen between them.

Jimin:- I know you didn't say this Jungkookie, but then why are you asking me questions? And aren't you being too much around her room or maybe around her? It's like I always found you around HER. 

Un hun! The conversation between them is getting a little intense. I can see that Jimin was asking Junkook in a sarcastic tone just to trigger him so that he can fight with him or get him to tell the truth or maybe it's normal for them to talk like that, but that doesn't seem normal to me.

Jungkook's POV:- 

I know very well what he's talking about, I know a little bit he knows about me and Y/n but I don't think he knew that much otherwise he wouldn't be sitting here like that and have a peaceful chat that wasn't very peaceful.

Jungkook:- Don't beat around the bush, come straight to the point, Jimin hyung.

He stood up from the bed and came face to face with me leaned a bit to reach my ear and whispered to me.

Jimin:- If you don't want this precious little human to be scared then come somewhere else, I need to talk to you.

"PRECIOUS" How can she be precious to him, only I can call her that, even though she IS precious but WHY IS HE CALLING HER THAT???

And I know exactly what he's talking about, he's the one who's secretly watching me and Y/N talking that day. But I've to clear it up otherwise If he talks to her personally I won't like that. and I don't want anyone else with whom she can get close, maybe I sound obsessive but why not I AM obsessed with her.

I reached the other room and got into the room, Jimin was standing facing the wall with his hands crossed I came straight to the point.

Jungkook:- What do you want?

He turned around after I asked.

Jimin:- Un hun! aren't you supposed to be asking me why are we here, what you want to talk about, Is there something you wanna know? But I think you already know what I want to ask.

Smirk never left his face, he knew if I didn't cherish Y/n I would have told them already about her something and wouldn't be wandering around her every time, especially after I knew that since the day we saw her every one of us was attracted by her, but not me I worship her, I love her.

Even If I have to fight with the ones whom I can give my life happily if they ask me to, I will probably do that too. But I can't think of separating from her. My love and obsession were something beyond in front of their attraction.

Jungkook:- Jimin Hyung, just ask whatever you want or say If you have something to say.

My irritation makes him get to the point instead of bickering with me. He took a couple of steps and got a little closer to me.

Jimin:- fine, what's going on between you two? And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, you know very well I'm talking about you and y/n.

Shit, I was right he definitely knew something but I just have to know how much Jimin hyung knows.

Jungkook:- What do you mean by "what's going on"? Nothing is going on between us.

He didn't seem to be satisfied with my answer.

Jimin:- Then care to explain why I always find you around her?

Jungkook:- Jimin hyung I just want to confirm something about her that's why I keep being around her.

 His tensed shoulder released a bit like he heard something that he wanted to hear but I know he assured a little bit but he still has some doubts. He isn't the person who easily gets into someone's lies.

Jimin:- And what's with Taehyung? You both were acting weird about her and around her. Taehyung said he has something to confirm too, so if you both have something why don't you both do it together like you both always do? 

Oh, Jimin hyung, I can't tell you what exactly going on between the three of us, even if I'm one of the scariest mafias in Korea but my power was all wasted in front of her, and if I had to play a little hide and seek to meet her just to make her feel safe and secure I'm willing to do that.

And about Taehyungi hyung, I don't know why he's always wanted to be with her. He always used to be around girls but not more than 4 days had any girls stayed in his mind then why he's so attracted to her?

Jungkook:- I don't know hyung, maybe he has something else to check and wanted to do alone. Why don't you ask this to him?

Jimin:- I tried to but he always managed to not get into this conversation. Alright, although I'm not fully assured of your answer. But if you have something to say or talk you know you can come to me anytime, okay?

Finally, he is at least assured now, I think for now he won't suspect me anymore for some time.

Jungkook:- Alright hyung, I'm going to discuss something with Jin hyung, so you know where is he?

Jimin:- Like always in the kitchen, making something even though we can't eat but now he's preparing dishes for HER and going to place them on the main door, HAHA

Jungkook:- OMG, wait let me talk to him.

With that, I left the room and straight went to find hyung but I stopped on track when a thought crossed my mind.

.

.

.

If Jimin hyung isn't the one who saw me and Y/n talking, then who???

Author:- Hey sweeties, long time no see. hope you like this chapter. I was so busy with my work that's why I couldn't upload the chapters, thanks for waiting. Love you, byee<3