(Grab the chance)

BREAKING NEWS:-

'The biggest seven mafias in Korea, known as 'Bangtan Sonyeondan' who lived together, were reported all dead two days ago.'

Police were saying that when they reached the Bangtan Mansion they found nothing but a poisonous meal and a maid who justified that they were murdered by another maid who ran, police suspected their family but they found nothing and the death of the strongest and deadliest mafia shocked everyone not only police but even rivals didn't dare to take over their belongings their money, mansion, everything was untouched.

But the question is where the murderer takes their body?

----------------------------------------------------   x   ----------------------------------------------------------------

After the news spread everywhere, everyone was shocked even if they were the cruelest but they didn't harm any citizens as long as they didn't get into any problems, Every person who knew them closely knew, how much everyone respected them. Even their rivals were now afraid to take over their place or any of their thing and those who ever wanted to do in between some months after their death, they'll never come back.

Meanwhile in a small village in Korea strange from all this news a girl waiting in front of a laptop screen for her result to get into the best university of soul.

The notification bell rang, and the girl put her whole attention towards it. She clicks on a notification and fills information required to see the results While doing this whole process her heartbeat gets faster each and every second.

Y/N's POV:-

The day I've been waiting for a month finally has come the result day. It may not be a big deal for people who live a luxurious life but for me. Because unlike them I've done so much hard work to get into a university Oops my bad, Best University of Korea.

And now, the moment has come. Finally, it's the result day and I'm so nervous and worried about my result and the bell rings OMG!, I click on the notification enter my student ID and password in the respective columns, and press enter. When I pressed enter for a minute I forgot to breathe I saw the thing that I wanted to but at the same time, it was unbelievable.

I cleared the entrance exam, I made it, I GOT A PLACE IN UNIVERSITY. My eyes got watery I was beyond happy and in a moment I started crying, I was so happy but still I didn't have anyone to share this news with. I started remembering the time when I shared little things with my family and friends making them happy and proud.

Everything was great until one day that thing happened........(huff) Stop crying and you still have your best friend's number you can call her if she picks up...

I dialed her number and luckily she picked up "HELLO," she said. "H-Hello, Addie how are you?" I said controlling my tears "What happened Y/n, why are you crying?" she asked as she heard little sobbing.

"I-I miss you, Addie. I cleared my entrance exam for the university but still, I don't have anyone to share and you're in America, I miss you a lot," I said breaking down I heard a shush from the other side of the phone.

"H-Hey it's okay I'm always here for you Even if I'm here I can still talk to you whenever you want right, Stop crying, and I'm so happy for you that you made it to the university you always wanted to go, and I'm so proud of you, I know how hard its for you and I'm so sorry that I can't be with you right now when you needed me the most" She said with a crying voice, she's also controlling herself from crying.

"No, Addie it's okay, It's not like it's your fault you don't have a choice that time," I said knowing that she would definitely blame herself for leaving me but it's not her fault because she even offered me to come with her but I refuse I can't always depend on her. As long as she lived here, she and her family never let me feel that I didn't have any family.

"Why didn't you agree Y/n to come with me? Do you not see us as a family?" She asks in a regretted tone "It's not like that Addie, you know that very well I j-just wanna be successful on my own."

"It's okay Y/n I'm not forcing you but promise me whenever you feel like you need me you'll tell me okay, Don't hesitate." She said making sure not to make me feel forced or anything. "Thanks, honey I promise that I'll call whenever I get time, and- hey someone's here so I'll call you later love ya," I said and ended the call As I heard the bell ring I got up from the couch and went towards the door.

"Hello mam there's a parcel for you," He said and headed me a parcel. I thanked him. I closed the door and again on the couch, I  opened the box that the delivery man gave me and there was a certificate and an offer letter, I opened the letter and started reading it.

The letter states that I'm the student who topped in entrance exam, and it'll decided that whoever tops on entrance exam will get a chance to stay in Bangtan Mansion (The Owner's Mansion) with all the facilities without rent for a year. As I topped I got the chance to stay there and for that, I had to accept the offer which I definitely going to do, I instantly opened an Email and mailed to my university that I was accepting the offer.

To continue this process I had to submit my documents to them and also had to take keys. (I got a chance and I'll definitely grab it)

AUTHOR:- Hello sweeties this is the first chapter of my new book 'The Love No One Have' hope you'll like it. Please vote and comment, Y/n doesn't know anything about BTS as she only focuses on her career, she only knows that there are very famous and dangerous mafias were live in Seoul but she doesn't know their name or anything.