(First time)

Author:- There has been a slight change in the format of story writing a little bit for this or some more chapters. Enjoy.

_______________________________

"Good Girl, Now, the real part."

.

.

.

TAEHYUNG's POV:-

I love the way her expressions are changing, she's shocked to hear that. She might be thinking, how crazy I'm to say something like that just after making her cum. Her eyes grew big, and the already fast breath got faster.

"W- What are you talking about?" I can hear her heartbeats, there are so many things running around her head, I know. She's cute and hot at the same time. Her stuttering voice, her brown orbs, her rosy lips, and some hair strands that fell in front of her face made me feel something.

Something that even I didn't know about till now, Something I've never felt before, and something that was hidden inside the depths of me. I didn't even realize that this wasn't a mere obsession for her but a love Too, with a lot of possession of her.

When I looked into her eyes, I found myself wandering in them and started thinking.

"If I could go back to my life once again, I would love to be with her until I reached my last breath. Only if I could go back to my life once again I would love to fuck her until she passed out in pleasure and cum for me like my little good girl, and after that, I would love to take care of and we sleep together while cuddling each other."

But only if... I could go back to my life again I would make her feel like the happiest person alive in this world. It's not like I cannot right now but some things can only be possible with a human body. Which I can't do in this ghost form.

But wait why I'm thinking like this, It's not me. I'm changed. The old Taehyung wasn't like this before, he used to fuck around girls every day, no girl has lasted more than 4 days and no girl ever make me desperate for them as much as Y/n makes me for her.

The way I yearn for her and the way I'm obsessed with her, I never have thought that a boy like me, who once used to drive others crazy for him, could ever go crazy like this for someone.

I was so immersed in the depths of her eyes that I had forgotten that we both were in the middle of a conversation. I came back into reality again as she was shaking me like crazy.

"Are you crazy, I was talking to you like for three minutes and you were busy in your world. What were you thinking about?" I like her being a chatterbox but right the only thing I can concentrate is on her plumped, rosy lips.

The lips that can make me go crazy for them. I can never say no to them. And if anyone even ever tried to take a look at them, then they'd be going to see their death. I owned her lips, the only lips that can be attached to her in this life were mine.

Not only her lips but her body, her soul, and everything that belonged to her were all mine. This life of Y/n's is mine, and not only this life, but I will find her in her every life.

"Sorry princess, I was so mesmerized by your beautiful eyes, that I got lost in them. And I was thinking about how I will make you cry with pleasure, and how I will take you to heaven." I answered her question, it's not the whole truth but it wasn't a lie either.

"Y-yaa, what are you talking about, we aren't doing that here. I didn't stop you before because I was in the middle of the class and-" She shopped in between I know she was nervous. She doesn't want to admit her true feelings or maybe she's trying hard to get.

Huh! Little devil, I'm falling more for you. "And what? Let me complete your sentence," I stopped for a second before again started speaking.

"And you felt so good when my fingers were deep inside you. You love that feeling, you were so lost in that heavenly feeling that you forget where you are and that excites you, you wanted me to do more, you wanted me to never stop and you still want this but I know princess, you're not going to accept this. I am saying this right?" I stated.

Her mouth hung open, I am sure she must be thinking 'How would I know everything' Cute. I wish I could tell you that you're no stranger to me, I have known you and about you for a very long time. I know so much about you more than you would know about yourself.

Even if I acted like I didn't know you in the guest house in front of everyone. But you're the person whom I could never forget.

"N-no, huh! Bullshit, it's nothing like that. Who excites over the fear of being watched while getting finger fucked? You're delusional to think that you can excite me?"

"Is that so?" I grabbed her left hand in mine and pulled her toward me.

Her lips parted, and she slammed into my chest like a fist on a punching bag and a thud bridging the gap between us, I know this isn't a very acceptable comparison but I can't think of anything right now. She has no idea how much I am whipped and obsessed with her.

"Y/N?"
"Yeah."
She looked up at me with her doe eyes and expecting me to not want to fuck her right here, right now.

"You know you're telling a lie, aren't you?" I leaned more toward her and further reduced the invisible space between us which was not there before either. Our faces were so closed now, that the tips of our noses could touch each other.

She blinked twice before opening her mouth but words didn't come out of her mouth. Maybe I'm exciting her, but her words and actions never rhyme together. The expression on her face is testing my limits, I am finding it difficult to control myself.

'That's it' I think in my mind. And in a flash, her lips were on mine. I tightened my hands around her waist and ran one up her back, pressing it harder against my chest. I want to taste her so bad in real. Her mouth opened, her lips parted, and I was never one to leave an opportunity unexplored.

Every part of me wanted to wrap around her, wanted to make everything today so special, make every touch one she'd crave, because I am an addict and I didn't want to be the only one. If it was back when I hadn't met her like this I would probably let her go thinking what could I do, but now, I couldn't do it. I wasn't this strong.

Her hand found its way to my back, and she pulled me even closer, exploring my mouth with her tongue as I lifted her off her feet. I know she's as eager to feel me in real as much as I'm eager for her. But something inside her is holding her back from accepting it.

I set her down on a bench, and we broke apart. she's panting. I looked into her eyes. She looked back into mine, shocked like she couldn't believe, her body and mind itself betrayed her.

"I think It's almost time for the next class, I should go and you too but somewhere else. We'll meet at home."

Her body language changed, I bet she's cursing herself for not being strong but giving herself to me. I didn't argue with her at this and nodded yes. I know she needs some time alone. So, I decided to stay here until her classes were done and I wanted to know if the staff were doing their work right or not after us.

.

.

.

Author:- Hello sweeties, hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment it motivates me to write. Okay, We'll see in the next chapter. Okay, Ily byee<3