(Something happened)

We haven't finished yet, princess.

.

.

I just did a nod in his statement and His never-disappearing smirk grew a little bit again but this time that didn't annoy me but made me want to kiss him. And I just realized I hadn't kissed him for a long time, my eyes fell upon his beautiful and perfect pair of lips. 

So delicious, I want to taste them, and now I'm craving them more. I'm curious about how his lips actually taste, or how he smells in real life. When even as a ghost he can look so perfect and beautiful as if he were a Greek God in person, then how beautiful would he have looked when he was in human form?

Taehyung:- What are you thinking? Are you thinking about me?

As if he didn't know. Sly bitch, I'm not gonna tell you. 

"Why are you asking sir, aren't you supposed to be a mind reader all the time?" He stood up and sat beside me, eyeing me as if I said something that he wanted to be heard. I asked again, "What, why are you looking at me like that?" 

He licked his lips before he spoke. 

Taehyung:- Say it again.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" 

Taehyung:- Say that word again, 'SIR' it sounds so good from your pretty little mouth. I can hear that all day. 

He was looking at me like a hunter, but he is not a hunter who kills and eats his prey, but a hunter who loves his prey and always wants to see them close to him. But also know how to put them in their position. 

I like this madness of his. And the truth is that I got happy by his madness. I won't mind him being a little possessed for me. 

Taehyung in his mind:- "I am not the one who will get a little jealous or a little possessive over you, I am the one who can cross any fucking limit to be with you and for you, You made me go crazy over you and now there's no cure for it."

He stopped staring at me and suddenly picked me up by my waist and made me sit on his lap. Both my legs were on the sides of his waist, and even if he is a ghost but I could feel his bulge touching my vagina. 

"W-What are you doing" I whispered, not because we were in the class, But because I did not dare to utter any words, I was feeling weak in front of him. He was the cause of the juices dripping down from my core.

Taehyung:- Wanna see what I was thinking about doing with you all the time, what type of sins I want to do with you. Do you wanna know how sinful my thoughts are, and how much I wished them to come to soon?

His hand travels from my waist to my neck while the other hand rests on my waist. His hand which is on my neck is holding my neck carefully but still a little firmly. His fingers gripped the side of my neck and he stroked my lips with his thumb.

My lips parted a little, and I kissed his thumb and saw his eyes darkening. He didn't waste any second and attached his soft juicy lips to mine. I kissed him back without wasting a second, in seconds we both got so lost in each other. 

We kissed each other as there's our lives depended on each other's lips. His lips are the dessert, which I can taste every day and every time. He pulled us from the kiss to let me take a breath but again attached my lips to his. 

I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer, leaving no space between us. He too tightened his grip on my waist and on my neck with his other hand. The moaning sound was the only thing that covered the whole classroom.

Taehyung:- Princess, today you're not going without having the pleasure I'm going to give you. Are you ready to take it?

Yes, I've been ready since the day I met you, I want you to take me. I nod yes. 

Taehyung:- I've told you so many times princess, I want words. Say in fucking words, princess.

He said while looking deep in my eyes.  "Y-Yes, I'm ready to take it, I'm ready to give myself to you. I want you to fuck me, HARD." I said the truth that was lingering in my mind and He growled and spoke.

Taehyung:- Good girl, you're going to get much more of that. You deserve the best and everything great and a good hard fuck. Let's do it today.

He lift me a little and adjust his length, I feel his hard bulge touching my dripping vagina, and I slowly started grinding over him, and saw his head fall back. Little by little my pace was increasing and so was my strength.

Teahyung:- Aagghh, Princess you don't know how much I yearn for you. You're the dream that came true in my life. But only if I could feel this in real would be astonishing.

Taehyung stopped for a minute, still staring at me. His silence looks like he's battling in his mind to make a decision. I'm curious, about what it is that he's thinking so much about, that too between our beautiful kiss. 

He opened his mouth and closed it again, but just after he opened it again and said something that made my heart race. 

Taehyung:- And one day you're going to know, how much you mean to me and how much I'm obsessed with you. And that one day, you'll going to be mine and you'll going to have the same obsession over me as I've for you, Y/n.

My heart was beating as if he was running a marathon. Our faces were so close to each other making my vision blur, I was pretty sure, it was not normal for me to be happy about hearing that someone was obsessed with me, not someone but a ghost.

Not just handsome but I'm sure a dangerous ghost. My name sounds so good in his mouth I want to hear it again and again for the rest of my life. He pulled me again for a kiss, we attached our lips and started exploring each other.

I felt him sliding my thong, I up a bit just for convenience, And soon I saw my thong lying on the ground. He didn't waste any further seconds and inserted his long beautiful finger inside me. I moaned and saw his expression change.

His eyes darkened at my moaning, His mouth opened slightly and an emotion was visible in his eyes. Is this what he said, 'Obsession'? I love that. I want to see him obsessed with me. And I love the face, he's making right now.

Taehyung:- You're so perfect Y/n, I'm crazy about you.

He spoke while fingering me at a faster pace, making my wall clench around his fingers. I moaned in his mouth, I was so close to cum and this was a perfect time.

 My walls clenched around his finger, I pulled out from the kiss and stated while moaning, "I-I am c-close. I'm cumming, Taehyung.

I moaned louder and the liquid released from my pussy, and I was feeling something that can't just be described with words. Is it 'Peace'?

.

.

.

"Good Girl, Now, the real part."

.

.

.

Author:- Hey sweeties, This chapter could have been Taehyung's confession, but I waited. Do you think Taehyung should confess his feelings now or not? Tell me in the comments, See you all soon in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment it helped me to write. okay, love you always, byee<3