(HE KNOWS)

I went towards my bed hoping he didn't notice that I could see him and even staring at him. I successfully took my phone with me to the bathroom and took a bath as fast as I could, I didn't want to show any ghost my precious body.

Gladly No, one has come here, I quickly put on my clothes and got out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook was still sitting on the bed, Doesn't he get bored just by sitting here all the time? I went to my study table to take my laptop and bag when I heard...

"So you can see us?" Jungkook said and I remained frozen in my place.

I was beyond shocked, How did he know? since when did he know? Is he going to hurt me? Omg, What to do now? I was again trying to ignore him so he would think that I didn't hear him.

But guess what? Wrong decision, He instantly with the speed of light came and stood in front of me, I gasped at him because I was shocked to see him and was about to stumble and fall when he caught me by my waist.

Wait, I can touch ghosts? Can ghosts touch humans when they can come through the walls? I must probably be mad by studying that much, this all must be false I'm just seeing things.

"I CAN TOUCH YOU?" We both said in unison and I screamed loudly. 

Then I saw Sunghoon open the door of my room with a thud sound, He came to me, and asked, "What happened, Why did you scream?"

I looked back at Jungkook, he motioned me to keep my mouth shut, I nodded in tiny so only he could see it, then I turned back to Sunghoon and said, "Nothing, I got scared of my reflection in the mirror, (hehe) I'm sorry to trouble you" I feel ashamed now.

"OMG, Y/N, you scared me," he said and then started laughing, This was the first time I had seen him laughing, he looked so good while laughing. I was admiring my Sunghoon when Jungkook came and said something in my ear that made me flinch, "We'll complete our discussion after you come back from university, till then I also won't tell anything about this to anyone."

He doesn't need to come and whisper this in my ear, he is a ghost anyway and Sunghoon can't see or hear him. I nodded slowly so only he could see, "I'm ready let's go," I said to Sunghoon.

He nodded at me and we both left the house together. We sat in the car and he started driving, and to my surprise this time Sunghoon broke the ice between us.

"Y/N, what do you like?" He said, excuse me, What are we? 12? Why is he asking me the question like a teenager?... Oh, I forgot that he rarely talks to women. 

"You-, I mean, I love cooking. What about you?" I almost going to embarrass myself again. 

"He likes traveling, but couldn't go because of work," I flinched at the voice and turned back to see the owner of the voice,... Jungkook.

What is he doing here?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR:- Hello Everyone, I hope you'll like this chapter. Vote and comment, and share this story with your friends. Love ya, bye. <3