"You rat"

Pov: You are Max's little sister

Cr.: Nascar448 she/he had the idea of "Prank Wars", but did it with Charles and Arthur.

---------------------------------------

Max had a few interviews today, but you were bored and wanted to do a prank.

You went to the interviewing room and placed a spoon of flour on the place, where he would be going to sit.

He arrived in the room and wanted to sit down, but he saw that flour. "Who did that?!", he said annoyed and switched the chairs. You looked from a corner and tried to hold your laugh, but you were disappointed too because he noticed it.

Max wanted revenge and stole your car, a porsche 911 gt3 rs. He parked it on a field, near the track and drove with his own car to his hotel.

You came back from the garage because you talked to Kika and wanted to drive home. What a surprise, your car wasn't there anymore. In your bag is a side pocket, that's where the keys always are and you looked for them, but couldn't find them. Of course you didn't have the idea of Max stealing your car, you didn't expect it. After a while of searching through your bag, you grabbed your phone and dialled Max's number.

"What is it?", he asked innocently. "My car is not there, where I parked it.", you said holding back your tears. Your car is very important to you and you didn't want to imagine, what would happen, if it's been stolen. "Did you lock it?", he asked sounding serious. "Yes I did, my keys aren't there too. Someone had to take them out of my bag! What should I do!?", he tried to hold his laugh, but held his phone a bit away from his head, so you couldn't hear him. "I don't know, search it?", he said annoyed. "Max, are you kidding me?! Do you know how fucking much that car is worth of!?", you screamed. "Yes I do, but you can go and search it, can't you?", he said almost too calm. "Can you come back here and we search it together?", you asked. "Fine, give me 10 minutes.", he knew he was going to get caught, but he did it anyway because he didn't want to miss your reaction.

Max arrived and you ran up to him. "I already searched everywhere! I can't find it!". "Well, we should split up and search it", he said, but he went straight to the paddock and sat down next to Checo and Daniel.

You searched everywhere, but not out of the track, so you walked through the fields, there it stood and you ran up to your car. Its keys were still in there and you knew it was Max, so you called him, while you drove back to the track. "Max! How could you!? Are you stupid?! I got seven fucking heart attacks! Why did you do this?! Because of the flour?!", you yelled through the phone. "Y/n, just because of your prank.", he hung up and you slapped your hand on the steering wheel because of your anger on him.

You arrived and he stood there with his boys, when you walked up to them. He saw you turning in for the corner and told his friends "I stole her car, I have to run", he walked fast in the other direction, but too late, you already saw him. "Max, stop right there!", the boys started to laugh and you started to run in his direction. He was fast, but you were faster, even though you had sneakers and he had trainers.

After a while you grabbed his bottle out of his wrist and poured it over his head. You did that so fast, he couldn't even react. "No", he said, as the cold water ran down his face. "Don't do that again, please! You know how scared I was?", you said, thinking about your new plan.

Your thoughts: that little rat will get his revenge, what should I do? Die his hair? Do a permanent make up, give him a food coloured gum? No, that would be too embarrassing for him and Jos, our father would be mad at me. I know! I'll put itching powder in his shampoo, it's almost empty, so why not.