"Why would you think that?"

Max was your boyfriend and you were together for 4 years. He wanted to take you out for a fancy dinner of a press conference. You were so excited.

He sat on the bed of the hotel room and you stood in the bathroom and got ready. You did a small make-up and smiled at yourself in the mirror. Something was wrong. You looked at your dimples.

"I hate them" You thought. You tried to cover them up and applied more make-up. It didn't help. You heard Max saying "Y/n, we have to go in 20 minutes" and you answered "yeah, I know". You tried not to cry. Now your make-up looks bad, you thought. You let a loud sigh and washed it off.

Max said "are you ready?", while he sat on the bed. You said "no!", it sounded annoyed and angry. "Y/n?", he chuckled and you heard him getting up. You started your make-up again and he leaned against the doorframe, smiling.

"What are you doing?", he asked, as you tried to cover your dimples. "I hate them" you shrugged sad and angry at the same time. "Huh?", Max asked confused. "I hate my dimples! They are so ugly!" "Why, I have them too?" "Yeah, but it looks cute and pretty on you!" Max smiled and took a few steps closer to you. "No, they look so cute. I love them. Why would you think that? It's the cutest thing on your face", he said softly now cupping your face with his hands. "I don't know", you said.

He told you, to get ready again and not to cover your dimples. You did so and wore a red dress. He wore a black, nice suit with a tie. You had to tie his tie because he couldn't do it by himself. Before you left, he kissed you and you walked down to his car.

The press conference went great and you were never insecure about you dimples again.

____________________________________________________________

A/n: This one is very short, hope you enjoyed it 😀