"I have a girlfriend"

Pov: You are the first woman in the formula one and drive for Redbull. You always liked Max Verstappen. He was always so funny and kind.
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ this contains light smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

____________________________________________________________

Your first race in the formula on the suzuka track. You were so excited and qualified p5.

You stood on the grid and waited for the red lights to disappear. You had a great start and overtook 2 people, Carlos Sainz and Charles leclerc. Now you were at Lando Norris and overtook him easily and after some time you could see Max. In the 36th lap you overtook him, but he stayed close. Sometimes you overtook him, sometimes he overtook you. You finished p1 and couldn't describe your happiness. You hugged Christian, Max and other people of the team.

As you came down from the podium, you were very wet because of the champagne. Max came up to you with a little jog, his suit still on. He asked you "would you like to go to a party with me and the boys?", you couldn't be happier because you crushed on him. "Yeah, sure, why not?", you grinned.

You decided to go alone, but you shared your location with your bff Paula.

When you arrived, Max waved at you and you smiled. You walked towards him and sat down next to him. Everyone ordered a shot and a drink. You took a margarita and Max a beer.

You got a little too drunk and you laughed about everything he told you. He still had that one beer and he acted like he was sober. Suddenly you spilled dumb shit. "I think you're so hot and I have a crush on you" You then realised, what you just said. He chuckled awkwardly and said "I have a girlfriend".

Your heart stopped beating. You quickly said "I'm so sorry" and left fast. Then you called Paula and she picked you up. She laughed, as you told her everything.

The next day you woke up with a headache. Christian wanted to make a challenge with you. Max and Daniel were invited too. He said something about "Trailer Racing".

You got ready in a redbull shirt and a blue pair of baggy jeans. Your car was a porsche gt3 rs in black and you drove it to the suzuka and parked it there.

Daniel hugged you and you shook Max's hand. After the party and the thing, that happened, you didn't want to make things awkward.

After the racing was done and you had a couple of laughing flashes, you went to change in your workout clothes. The workout went good.

The next week was a race again. You got the 3rd place and Max got a dnf. You were so happy and Max was happy for you too. He acted like it. You were in the paddock, when Max stormed through it. Annoyed, you followed him. Your crush stood with the back to you and you closed the door. He came closer and took his helmet of. He came so close, you could feel his warm breath on your face. You took a few steps back, but there was the door. He locked it. Scared, you looked up in his ocean blue eyes. Your heart was beating fast. You wanted to go out und unlock the door, but Max lifted your chin and looked into your scared eyes. "Don't be scared" He mumbled. "What about your girlfriend?". He didn't answer that. He kissed you on the lips. You kissed back and he unzipped your suit in the kiss. It felt so good. He unzipped his suit by himself. Max pressed you hard against the door and started kissing your neck. He did it gently, so you wouldn't get any hickeys.

You moaned and he took your shirt off. So did you with his. You two were really sweaty because it was so hot outside and you turned each other on.

You made a while out, then someone knocked on the door. "Max are you in there?" A women's voice said. "Shit", he muttered. "Get in the closet". You did it quickly, as he got dressed up again. She said "what were you doing in here?", "nothing", her boyfriend shrugged. "Do you think I am stupid?" "No,why?". Kelly pointed, that he had moaned and he answered "oh I twisted my ankle and I sighed of pain, as I removed my shoes.". She said she's sorry and they left.

Kelly wasn't dumb and they had a big argument. Max told her he loved you due to his rage. He came very sad to the paddock and you noticed it. He told you everything and hugged you. "I told her I love you", you didn't know, what to say. He pulled off of you and kissed you infront of your driver's room. You stumbled in and locked the door.
(I let you imagine the rest)

------------------------------------‐----------------------------------------------------
A/n: requests are welcome 🙃