Secrets

You got flashbacks from last night.

Your flashbacks:
He climbed onto you and kissed your neck, wandering down your breast, making you moan. "Fuck, you look so beautiful", he mumbled in a kiss....
(Flashback ends)

Shit! It's already 7 am! I have to go to school! I grabbed my bag and some water and ran out of the house. I rode my bike really fast and took the turns like Max in his races, so I've arrived on time.

Ugh, I hate Maths, why does it exist? I sat in class thinking about everything, but not Maths. Paula, my bestie sat next to me and thought the same. I hate school! The teacher is annoying, non stop talking and I don't understand anything.

Suddenly the teacher stopped yapping. "Y/n, are you listening?", but I couldn't hear him because I thought about him and last night. "Earth to Y/n?", I didn't react, until my bestie kicked me under the table. "What?", I said annoyed. "Y/n, why didn't you listen?", the teacher said angrily. "Oh, I'm sorry, I zoned out.", "you better listen now."

Ugh, how embarrassing, never mind. I might listen now.

It was so boring, glad it's over. I walked through the hallway, up to my locker, where Paula waited. "Next up is PE" "Okay, sounds like fun."

The lesson went well and a boy couldn't stop staring at me. Everyone thought I am single, nobody knew I was with Max, except for Paula, of course she knew.

The last lesson for today. Science. It could be worse. The boy from PE sat in my class too. The teacher came up to me and Paula. "So, you and Horst will work together. Is that okay?" I looked at Paula for an agreement. She nodded and I sat next to him. "Hi", I said smiling. "What kind of project do we have to do?" "We have to create a poster, about volcanoes or we build one." "You know what? I am not in the mood for crafting and handwork, so let's make the poster, you agree?", he nodded and started the research. I wrote everything down on the poster. After the lesson ended, we weren't even finished with the half of it. "Can I get your number?", he asked and I typed it into his phone. "Bye!" I said and walked away with Paula.

I rode my bike back to my home and wrote Max.

You: Hi
Max: how was your day?
You: exhausting I have to talk abt sth with u
Max: what is it?
You: I had to do a science project with a boy
Max: so?
You: We weren't finished and I gave him my number
Max: yeah, what's wrong with that
You: Oh, I thought you were getting jealous, I'm sorry
Max: no, it's okay
You: I just wanted to tell you. How was your day?
Max: it was a chilled day
You: that's good
Max: :)

I was not used to it. My ex got jealous every time.

I received a message from the boy

Horst: Hi
You: Hi
Horst: we should meet
You: uhm okay
Horst: yeah where do you live
You: (your address)
Horst: cya

I wrote Max again

You: He wants to meet
Max: Oh no
You: can you come over, and pretend to be my older bro?
Max: yeah sure, should I come now?
You: yeah if you can?
Max: cya
You: can't wait

I heard the door bell ring.

Max stepped in and hugged me. "So, do you have some food, I'm starving", "the first thing you can think of is food? Hello, by the way." "Oh hello, I am sorry." "Yeah, in the kitchen should be the rest of the lunch." "Okay", he said and ran to the kitchen like a little child.

After some of cuddling on the sofa and watching our series, Horst rang. "Can you open the door", I said and stopped the show. "What do you want?", Max asked Horst. "I want to Y/n" "why" "we made a project together". "She's in the livingroom."