Childhood Trauma

Trigger Warning ⚠️ this story can contain child abuse.

Pov: you are Max best friend and you are karting together. Your dads are friends aswell.
(You are 11 y/o)

______________________________________________________

I was in a fast lap, when Max lost control over his kart and crashed into me. We ended up laughing, but our dads were pretty angry.

They drove together in a car away and we stood there waiting for them to take us home. We sat there an hour waiting for them and decided to walk home by ourselves.

It started to rain and we walked home. We still had our helmet and suit on. After 20 minutes we were soaking wet. We had to go for like 2 hours and we were tired, so we decided to play a game. We played, that we can't touch the broken tiles on the floor of the sidewalk. We got sick of it after some time and told us stories. He told me, that he has a crush on that one girl. There was just Ella and me. I thought, that he didn't mean me, because my dad told me, I'm worthless and an ugly piece of shit, not deserving of love, a failure and so on, but Max had a crush on me and I was just too dumb. He said, when he looked into her (your eye colour) eyes, he wants to look at them for the rest of his life.

We arrived back home, where our fathers were already waiting...

We were very wet from the rain and hung our suits in the bathroom of the Verstappens. We went to Max room and played there.

____________________________________________________________

One day we were out on a Sunday at a kart practice and in the break, Max brought out his mechanic car. We had fun with it on the track. When our dads came to take us home, they said, we are going to be at the Verstappens house.

We were supposed to play outside, when Max dad came and took his mechanic, to stab it with a fork. Max  screamed and was very sad. He ran to his room, while his dad was laughing at him. I ran after him. I gave him a hug. He cried because he had purchased it by his pocket money. I was collecting money to purchase a new helmet, but Max needed it more than me. I gave him a brand new car and he was so happy.

We didn't try it out, we hid it, until he'll drive to his aunt. I was going with Max and we tried it out there. It was much better that the old one. We build it a track from sticks, sand and stones. We were so happy, I can't describe it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------‐---
A/n: hope you enjoyed it 🙃🙃🙃