"Honey, get your ugly ass out"

Pov: you're Max's teammate and bestfriend and it was your first race. Max was for 2 years in the f1.

(The story is based on the song "Those Eyes" and the time, when Max's father wasn't satisfied, when he drove from p15 to p2.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

You had p7 and Max p2. You saw his father arguing with him and he disappeared in his driver's room. A strange girl went in, you didn't know her.

You wanted to leave when you heard him sobbing and were worried, but you thought, she would care. Because you were warm and leaned against the wall, to drink something, then you heard him scream, "no, please go out"
And decided to walk to his driver's room. The door was leaned and you could see him, sitting like a ball, crying. "Max, if you don't let me help you, I can't help you", "I don't need your help", he sobbed. You stepped in. "Get out.", the girl said. "Max", you said softly, coming closer.

As he heard your voice, he put his head up. "Girl, who do you think, you are?", she snapped. "His best friend and teammate", "doesn't matter just get out", she said. You turned and wanted to go but Max said "no, Y/n p- please stay". "No, Max, I make the decisions and decide, what's good for you", "no, she stays", he begged. "You heard him, get out", you said. "I'm his therapist, I decide what's good for him". Rage filled you up, "honey, get your ugly ass out!", you said very loud, you were so angry. She didn't leave. "Get the hell out you Bitch!", finally she went out. You closed the door, sighed and sat next to Max.

You laid your arm around his shoulders and laid your head on it. He started crying heavier. You rubbed his shoulder with your thumb. "Y/n, I am s- so sorry", he cried. "No, Max you didn't do anything wrong, I promise.", you said softly, tightening your arm around his shoulders. "She wouldn't go and kept touching me", he couldn't continue talking and got a panic attack. "Max, breathe, breathe. I'm here, let it all out. Breathe", you could feel his heart beat slowing down again, but his crying became heavier again. You took a deep breat and he imitatedyou, causing him to slow down his breath. "As long as I'm here, no one hurts you. I'll be always there for you. I promise. I swear on everything", he breathed slower now and you patted his shoulder with your hand.

"Sometimes, I feel like I am a mistake, a failure. Nobody loves me.", shocked at those words, you said "Max, that's not true, firstly, I love you more than anything, you're not a failure. I promise. Please don't think that, that makes me sad", "I didn't want to make you sad. I don't deserve you, why would you love me", you thought a while and answered him. "Max, don't feel sorry. It's okay. You're the kindest, funniest guy I know, you're smart, caring and loving. You have the prettiest eyes I know. Blue like the ocean and when you smile, I can't describe how pretty it is, so pure", he smiled at you with his beautiful eyes, red from his tears. You stood up and held your hand out. He took it and you pulled him up, then you stood on tiptoe and wiped his tears with your thumbs. He smiled and hugged you tight. When Max let go, you walked out and the therapist stood there, arguing with Christian Horner, the principal of the team. "She insulted me as a bitch!", she shouted. "Birgit, they are just kids. Sometimes they just lose it.", "that girl hindered my work. I was so good with him, he almost stopped crying." "I don't think she hindered your work, she did it seemingly better than you. "

You walked up to them, Max wasn't crying anymore, but his eyes were still red. "Oh, Max. I'm sorry, she didn't leave.", his therapist said. "No, I'm sorry for Max, you didn't leave. He begged you to go out, but you bitch just stayed and kept touching him.", you snapped. "Y/n, watch your language", Christian said and took Max in his arms. "I'm so proud of you, you did it so great today. Driving up so many places is hard work. I'm sorry your father was mad." Max started crying again. "Max, let it all out, it's okay", his therapist said. "You shut up and get out. You're a bad therapist.", you were so angry at her. "Y/n, I'm serious, watch your language.", and you nodded at Christians comment. Max still cried into Christian's arms. "Max", you said, showing him your phone.

You received a message. It was from Lando. "Where are you? The conference is about to start! Hurry!"

"The conference has started! Wash your face and let's go!" He washed his face and you ran to the conference room.

You arrived and sat down, pretending like nothing happened. Of course he got questions about his crying. His leg shook and twitched under the table. You looked at him and saw his eyes shine, he was holding back his tears. To stop his leg from twitching, you laid your hand on his thigh. He sighed and seemed calmer, but not that much, so you grabbed his hand and held it tight. He smiled at you and continued talking. You were happy, he felt better and could relax now. It was a lot of stress in one day, for you and Max.

-------------------------------------------------------

💙💙💙