"You play with fire" (contains smut)

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ this story contains smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pov: you're Max's Teammate

You had a race. Max qualified p1 and you p4. Both of you had a great start and he led the race. After you overtook Sainz, Norris and Lewis, it started to rain.

You lost control and did a 360-save. In this save your tyre touched Max's and he spun of the track. He landed on the grass, but could continue driving from p16. He ended up at p4, you at p3.

As you came back in the paddock, he looked angry and walked over. "What did you just do!?", I lost control and spun, I'm sorry!", "No!", he shouted in your face. "Safe it", you ran after him, still arguing. He walked so fast you had to jog, to keep up with his speed.

After you arrived, you slammed the door. "What the hell is your problem!?", you shouted at him. "You are my problem!", he shouted back. "Why?! I excused myself a million times and I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to do?! I can't just let myself fly in the barriers!", "No, but you could have looked for me!" "As I said, I lost control!", "forget about it", he snapped.

"Listen, I didn't want to make you angry. I'm really sorry, I swear!", you said calmer. "Shut up. I don't wanna hear it". He stood a few metres in front of you.

"Do you even listen?!", he didn't answer that and grabbed your neck, pushing you against the wall. "You play with fire", he whispered into your ear. Max loosened his tight grip and stepped away from you. You had to cough, but you somehow liked it. You liked him retching you. After you cleared your throat, you teasingly said "I like playing with fire", he turned around and his hand was again on your neck. "Shut up", he said serious. "Make me", you said, trying to get a breath. Max kissed you softly, so you couldn't say anything. He let go of your neck, to hold his hand on your collar. After that kiss, Max stepped away and sat on the couch. He sighed. "What's wrong?", you said coming closer to sit next to him. "We have an interview in 2 minutes". "I hate interviews", you said getting up.

You arrived on time. You sat next to each other.

Interviewer: "Max, you had a little incident on the

race, why did you get off of the track"

Max: "Y/n lost control and collided with my tyres, so I

spun of the track"

(The others got questions too, but I'm too lazy to write them down.)

Interviewer: "Y/n, you got p3, tell us about it."

You: "At first, I feel sorry for Max, for ruining his win. I

was happy though."

Interviewer: "It's time for the Fan's questions."

A girl: "Y/n, do you see someone of the grid?"

You: "No, I don't see anyone"

(You lied)

Max looked at you with the "be fucking for real" look.

A boy: "Max, how angry were you at Y/n?"

Max: "Uhm, of course I was angry and disappointed,

but I was not much bothered.

What a liar, you thought. You smiled at the floor.

The boy: "Y/n why are you smiling?"

You: "uhm, I just remembered the podium."

When the Interview was finished, you met Max at his driver's room.