"Shut it" (contains smut)

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ this story contains smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Pov: your Max's Teammate
(you're both 18)

____________________________________________________________

It was a normal race day and Max and I were dominating the race. He was infront of me, when Carlos overtook me. It started to rain out of nowhere, but Max and I were used to wet conditions. I don't want to say, that Carlos is a bad driver, but he crashed into Max, so he got dnf. Because of the safety car, the other drivers drove close behind me. Two of them overtook me, Charles and Oscar. I finished P3 and stood on the podium. I could see Max from there, arguing with his dad, Jos Verstappen. As I got down, Jos looked at me angrily.

I sat in the Paddock, when I saw Max storming through it. I was bored, so I decided to go after him.
I had a crush on him for so long and I liked it, when he was mad. I thought that was hot.

When I arrived at his driver's room, I didn't knock on purpose, to annoy him. I'm not saying I like it when he was mad at me, but I just wanted to tease him a bit. I stood there, leaned against the door frame, my arms crossed over my chest. My helmet was in my hand and my suit hung on my hips. Max stood with his back to me, so he couldn't see me. He sat down on the couch, facing the big window. I closed the door loudly. He jumped up and turned around. "How long have you been standing there?", he asked with a confused look. "Not long", I answered shortly. He was very sweaty and turned me on, because his hair was messy. He came closer. I stood a few metres away from the door. Max walked very slow. He came a bit too close for me and I took a few steps back, but he continued walking closer. I stumbled backwards and fell against the door. He chuckled a bit, but he looked still mad.

He came closer and closer. My heart was pounding in my chest. Max was so close now, I could feel his warm breath in my face. I was way smaller than him, so he looked down at me. My hand wandered to the door handle, but he grabbed it and pressed it against the door. He locked the door with his other hand, making me gulp. Max towered now over me and my eyes were full of fear. I always thought I wanted this, but now, it's kinda weird and I wanted to flee out of there by the left side, but he put his arm there on the wall. "Where do you wanna go?", he asked with lust in his eyes. I was scared of him now and gulped again. "Max, I-", he put his hand on my mouth "no, shut it, I don't wanna hear it", he breathed in my face. His eyes darkened, when he mumbled "my dad is angry now and you got that fucking podium" in my face "I'm sorry, but I have to punish you for that".

I couldn't think clearly. What? We never kissed or something like that. Why was he acting like that?

He removed his hand from my mouth and kissed me roughly. I welcomed the kiss and felt butterflies in my stomach. I thought "excuse me?! How hot was that?!". I can't believe, I'm kissing my crush!

His kisses went down to my neck and I let out a soft moan. Max put his finger on my lips "shhh, you don't want my father to hear us, do you?" I just nodded and he parted my lips, then kissed me again. This time it was a soft kiss and I enjoyed it because it was less forcefully. He looked in my eyes, then he went down to my neck again, gently sucking on it, leaving hickeys. Max pulled off my suit and did the same with his. We stood there in our compression shirts, when he lifted my chin so I would look into his blue eyes.

His eyes always looked so kind and light, but now they look dark and full of lust. I can't decide, wich eyes I like more.

He grinned at me, but not the way, he would, when he caught me staring at him. It was a mischievous, bad grin.

I pulled off his shirt and mine too, leaving my black bra exposed and his bare chest. He looked so hot towering over me and he grinned, noticing I like what I see. We stepped aside from the door, in case someone could walk by and hear us.

He pressed me very hard against the wall, making me moan. He looked at me in shock, like I did something inappropriate. "What did I tell you Y/n?". I waited for him to answer because I thought it was a rhetorical question. He pressed me harder against the wall "Answer me!". "I mustn't make noises". I muttered. "That's my good girl", he said and kissed my neck. I bit my lip, trying not to make any noises.

Damn, he's hot, when he's angry, I thought. I wanted him, right here, right now.

We stood there in underwear now. He opened the clasp of my bra and removed my panties, that matched my bra. He moved his finger in circles on my clit and I wanted to moan, but I bit my lip. He looked at me grinning and chuckling. I couldn't hold it back and let out a soft moan. He immediately stopped and put his hand on my mouth. My breath was so heavy, that it was hard to breath through the nose. "No fucking noises, Y/n!", he looked mad, I bit my lip. "One more noise out of your pretty mouth and I stop". "Max, p- please continue". His hand went down again. He slid two fingers in me and I wanted to moan, but I was too scared.

I went down, pulled of his boxers and gave him a hand job. His breaths became heavier and I took it in my mouth.

After that I stood up and he pressed me against the wall again. My bare back hit the wall and it was cold, but I liked it. I liked him in front of me. I said "I'm on b- birth control". He simply nodded and pushed slowly into me. I bit my lip again. "Y/n, listen, you can moan, if you do it quietly. I don't want my father or Christian to hear us, okay?", he said softly. He breathed so heavy, it seemed like it was the only sound, filling the room. I put my hands on his shoulders, but he was so sweaty, they slipped down to his chest.

His chest was soft, but hard at the same time. I finally came and he came too. The warm liquid filling me up, made me sigh in relief. He put his hand on the wall next to me to support his body because he was out of breath. We stood there a while, Max's head leaned against the wall. His breath started to slow down and we got dressed and unlocked the door. "That was great", he said as he unlocked it. "Yeah", i nodded. "You were great", I pointed softly. He just smiled.

He went to the little sink with a cupboard and handed me a glass of water. "Thanks", I said and drank it. We were already changed in our redbull shirts and jeans. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in", Max said. It was my father. I smiled at him.

We sat there on our phones, pretending like we didn't fuck 10 minutes ago. I got up when my father said "Max, your father already drove away, we can take you to your hotel, it's on our way." "That would be great", he smiled. I smiled at my father. He knew I had a crush on my teammate.

We walked the hallway down, when my father patted Max's back and said "You did a great job today, I'm proud of you." "Thanks", he replied, while his eyes lit up. I got a small dirty mind moment (iykyk) because Max made me feel so good. I felt wanted.

____________________________________________________________

A/n: This was my first smut story, so I would be happy about feedback 😊