"Calm down"

It was a great day for you because your best friend, Max Verstappen had a GP and you were very excited. You usually can't go to his races because of your work and today was finally the day, where you could see him racing.

He was in a good mood, as you stood in the paddock. You wished him good luck and he sat in his car.

You watched him from the paddock, and cheered for him. He was very excited too, because he wanted to show you, how good he was. Though you already knew, that he almost wins every race. No matter what would happen, you'd be proud of him.

He had a good start and qualified P1, so he was leading. He drove really good, until it started to rain. You weren't worried, because he never had problems with driving on the wet track. But in the next lap, George Russell crashed into Carlos Sainz and they crashed into Max. Your heart was beating very fast, even though as he came unharmed out of the car, it didn't seem to get better. He kicked his tyre and walked up to Russel and Sainz, who got out of the car too. You could see his anger through the helmet. He yelled at Sainz who yelled back. Russell didn't look bothered and walked back to his paddock. Max started to walk back too.

As he arrived, you could see him storming through the paddock and walked after him, after he didn't even look at you. When you arrived at his room, he slammed the door in front of you and you didn't know if you should go in or not, but decided to go in after you heard him scream and throwing or kicking something. You slowly opened the door and stepped in. He stood with his back to you and was breathing heavily. Your heart was pounding in your chest, when you slowly said "Max" and he turned to face you. "What do you want", he said in an annoyed voice. "It wasn't your fault", you said softly. He spoke very soft now and said "I could've driven faster, they wouldn't have crashed into me.". "you drove so good", you said and he suddenly lost it anyhow and raised his voice at you "well it wasn't good enough!", he threw his balaclava at you. You flinched back in shock and said " Calm down!" You didn't know, what you did wrong.

After yelling at you, he came closer and you took a step back. Of course you knew, he was annoyed, but you didn't expect him to throw something at you. He said softly " Y/n, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry." You just stood there and said "Get your anger issues under control, Max" . He looked into your eyes and said, that he's sorry again. "Max, it's okay, but you need to control yourself better" "I promise", he smiled because you forgave him and you decided to give him a hug in wich he sighed into your hair.

You stood there a while after he let you go. He seemed calmer now and you were too, so you walked back to the paddock.

____________________________________________________________

A/n : I'm sorry for no tension, the next ones will get better.