"My father could see us!" (contains smut)

Pov: You're Toto Wolff's daughter and your boyfriend is Max Verstappen ( you're 19)

Cr.: to my sister, she had the idea 💙

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ this story contains smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

🌶= spicy scenes

--------------------------------------------------------------------
You stood in the Mercedes Paddock next to your dad and wanted to see Max, to congratulate him. He won. You were so proud of him.

You snuck out, while he talked to Lewis. You ran to Redbull. Christian greeted you "hi Y/n!", he knew, that you and Max were together, but promised he wouldn't tell your father.

You saw Max and fell into his arms. You talked a bit and you sneaked back. After a few hours, you and your father drove back to your house. He asked where you were and you said "toilet".

That evening you laid in your bed and couldn't sleep. You wrote Max. Your father didn't want you to date or even talk to other drivers, from other teams.

Max

You: hey Max

Max: hey, what is it?

You: I just can't sleep

Max: u want me to come over?

You: if you want to

Max: yes I want to

You: fine I'll wait for you

He arrived and climbed through your window. You were happy to see him and wanted to watch a movie. Max climbed into your bed next to you and you snuggled into his chest. The movie was boring, so you fell asleep almost immediately.

He then closed his eyes too. Your alarm went off. As you wanted to stand up, you felt an arm around your waist. You saw Max, laying in your bed. You woke him up and he left. He had a free day and told his dad, he would see his friend. You were finished with your breakfast and started to watch your series. It was a Sunday and you had nothing to do. You left your phone in the kitchen. So you couldn't see Max's messages.

Max

Max: y/n, I have a free day!

Max: can I come over?

Max: hello?

Max: I'll just come to your house

Max: cya :)

You heard a knock on your window and let your boyfriend in. You didn't think, that your father was home, so you had an idea.

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

He kissed you roughly and picked you up, to press you against the wall. He started to kiss your neck. You were not completely sure, if your father was home or not, so you moaned softly and quietly. You told him not to leave hickeys, but the way he sucked your neck, would leave some. You pulled off his shirt, revealing his bare chest, where you put your hands on.

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

You heard footsteps coming upstairs to your room. "Oh shit", you mumbled into the kiss, "get in the closet". He quickly got in the closet. Your father came in, to ask you, if you like to go to the race next weekend. You nodded and noticed, that the redbull shirt of Max laid in the middle of your room. You wiped it under your bed with your foot. Luckily, he didn't notice that and left your room.

"You can come out", you said softly. He came out and you burst out laughing."Max! Shut up! My father could hear us", You tried to stop him, but he continued. Your father came in again. Max stood in your closet again. "What was that?!", he asked. "I watched something on my phone". "This loud?", he wasn't dumb, he wanted to search through your room, but you sneaked the shirt under your blanket. Toto left.

You locked the door. You turned the volume of the TV up, so your father couldn't hear your noises.

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

He kissed you again and threw you onto the bed. You giggled, as he pulled off your shirt. It wasn't the first time you hook up, so you knew, what you liked and what you didn't like.

He kissed your neck gently this time. You moaned and he smiled in his kisses. Your hands were on his shoulders, moving to his well-trained chest. He slid off your black panties and moved his hand in circles on your clit. You flipped your head back and started to breath heavier, when his pace sped up and he slid to fingers inside you. He pulled them out and unbuckled his belt. Max trousers fell to the ground, revealing his boxers. He climbed on you and you kissed again. Max and you decided to do it fast, scared your father will notice.

Your boyfriend pushed it into you slowly, then he sped up. You rolled your eyes and he breathed heavier. You came, knowing he will cum too. After a while he came too and his warm liquid felt good, so you let out a sigh of relief. He falls next to you, out of breath. You look at each other and smiled. Max's mother called you. Max should come home. You got dressed and he climbed out of the window.

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

His mom knew you were together. Max left his phone at home, so she called you. You watched him driving away.

-----------------next week at the race

Max won again and you gave him a hug, because you stood close to the redbulls. He touched your butt, making you pull off quickly. "What the fuck, Max?", you said. Toto saw that and pulled Max by his suit to himself. "Did you just touch my daughter?! ", Max didn't know what to say, when Christian came up to them. "Let the boy go, Toto", he said and Toto let go of Max. He confronted me on the ride back home.

"Why did he touch you?", I said, that i didn't know why. "He probably didn't do it on purpose", you said trying to say you don't know why.

As you arrived at home, you texted Max.

Max

You: Max! Why did you touch me!

Max: idk either, I just did, I'm so sorry.

You: no, it's okay, don't do that again, okay?

You and Max went for a walk in the park, not realising, paparazzi photographed you.

Your father stormed up to your room. "What is that?!", he held a picture of you and Max walking in a park in your face. "Dad, I can explain.", "I don't want you to meet the boy ever again", he yelled and slammed my door. I wrote Max again.

Max

You: Max! Do u remember us in the

park? There was paparazzi! My dad

found out! I'm grounded. I'm not

allowed to see you again.

Max: fr? That's so shitty of him!

You: ikr

Max came over every single weekend. You were happy like this.

_______________________________________

A/n: sorry for the ending, I didn't know what to write.

💙