"You're so stubborn"

Pov: you're Max's Girlfriend and he has a race tomorrow.
⚠️ this story contains mentions of throwing up ⚠️

----------------------------

Max's pov:
I just woke up and had such a bad headache. I wanted to stand up and get some coffee, but a wave of nausea overcame me and I fell back into my bed.

Your pov:
I woke up because my boyfriend fell on me. I said "Max, what are you doing?", but he didn't answer. "It's three in the morning. Just go back to sleep". "I don't feel so well", he said and ran off. I was confused and walked after him. Max sat on the bathroom floor, next to the toilet, leaned against the wall. I turned on the light. He looked awful. Pale and sick. "Max, what's wrong", I said softly as I sat in front of him. I stroke through his hair and noticed he had a fever. "I threw up", he said with a sleepy voice. "You have a fever, I'll get you some pills." I came back with a glass of water and pills.

Max's pov:
I swallowed the pills and drank the water. I'm glad I have her. I sat down on the couch, watched a series and Y/n slept on my chest. It was 8 in the morning and she finally woke up. I stroke her hair and she smiled at me. "Do you feel better", she asked me. I had a headache and fever. "No", I said. "You want to eat something?", I said I'd like to have a cup of water.

Y/n's pov:
He didn't look good. "What about the race tomorrow?", he asked. "We'll see how you feel", I said "I'm sure Daniel could drive for you". "No, I feel much better.", he said jumping off from the couch to run to the toilet. I followed him. "Yeah you're much better. I could see that", I had to giggle. "Don't laugh", he said annoyed.

Max's pov:
I really want to go to this damn race tomorrow. It's so important. But I can't drive sick...

Y/n's pov:
"It's okay Max, we'll watch it from here. It's a new view for you", I had to chuckle again. "I want to be in that TV, not outside the TV. ", he said with a sick voice.

------------------‐ the next day

Max's pov:
Oh no! I still have a headache. I didn't eat anything yesterday, I noticed. Well I don't want to eat anything I have to go to the toilet...

Y/n's pov:
He threw up again... I told him I would call Christian, but he didn't want that. "I can drive", "Max, you just threw up 3 seconds ago. You can't drive.", "yes I do, I'll show you!" "no need for that, Max. You're sick, why can't you just stay home with me and relax? We could watch the race at home?" I said confused.

Max's pov:
She doesn't understand it. I still sat on the bathroom floor next to the toilet, maybe I can't. But nothing is impossible. I can do that.

Y/n's pov:
He said "I prove it! It is possible!", I started to give it up. "Max, you're so stubborn, we can make a chill day,okay?", I reached my hand out, to help him up. "Fine", he sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------

💙💙💙