Enemies to lovers

Cr.: _prireads on instagram "every Ferrari girl needs her red bull boy"

Pov: you're Charles Leclerc's sister

---------------------------------------————————

Max Verstappen won, again. My brother, Charles, had at least a podium and was very happy about it. I always hated Max, just because he won every race.

My birthday was a few weeks ago and I'm finally eighteen. I always sweared in front of my laptop, when Max won. My mother always said "don't judge a book by its cover", but I judged him, even though I didn't know him in person.

Back to the podium and the race. I cheered for my brother and hugged him. He pulled me in on purpose, so I got wet because of the champagne.

We went to the paddock and I was on my phone, while I walked next to Charles, who talked to Carlos. I know it's not the smartest I could do.

I wrote my bestie, then it happened. I bumped into someone's chest. I looked up and saw Max Verstappen, who was somehow not looking, dumb, or on his phone too.

"Watch where you're walking!", I said in an annoyed tone, although I knew it was my fault, at least partly. "Oh, I'm sorry.", he said in a nervous voice. I looked up in his eyes. They were so beautiful in the sunlight, so light and kind. He just smiled and  positioned his cap again on his head.

"Y/n?", a familiar voice said. My brother. "You're staring", he whispered in my ear. Oh shit, how embarrassing. I quickly looked away and we continued walking. Nothing special, I thought. Charles and Carlos took the group photo, then we talked with Fréd.

The two men left me back at the paddock and went off, to go to their fans. They took some photos, did autographs and selfies.

After a while they came back. I haven't thought about Max, so I thought, it was nothing special. I mean, I could like his eyes, that doesn't mean I'm in love or crushing on that idiot.

We hugged Carlos and went to my brother's car. A Ferrari 488 pista in black, with two stripes on it in red and white, to symbolise the monégasque flag.

We drove a while to our rooms. We shared a hotel room, but it had 2 bedrooms.

"Ima get ready to go to the party, are you coming too?", I was tired and wanted to go to bed. "I don't wanna go.", "You sure? Max will be there too", he nudged my side and smirked lightly. "Why is that a reason, to convince me to go with you?" "You should've seen yourself. How you looked at Max". "I don't know, why I stared. I just did, I'm not crushing I swear", I was saying the truth. "Okay, if you say so", he said and went to the bathroom. "Who are you getting ready for?", I said leaning against the doorframe. "For no one, I just wanna fit the image.", "you sure?", I said teasingly. "Yes, I am.", he looked angry. "If you annoy me with the situation of today's afternoon, I can annoy you too, no?"

After some time, he left the room. I brushed my teeth and watched a movie on the TV. It was too boring, so I went to bed and scrolled on my phone.

An edit popped up. It was from Max. Damn, he looked really hot in this video. I scrolled a bit more and went to bed.

Your dream:
Max came closer to you and pressed you against a wall. He kissed and cupped your face. Your hands were in his hair.

I woke up and looked at the time. 3:30, is Charles back?

I went to his room, but he was still out. The dream was kinda weird, but I liked it, somehow. I brushed my hair and washed my face with water.

No, I'm not going back to sleep, I thought. I turned the TV and sat there, until I heard a knock.