"Don't fucking touch my girl"

Pov: you're Max's best friend

- The story is based on the accident of the Brazilian GP from 2018, where Max raged against Ocon.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ this story contains sexual assault ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

-----------------------------------------------

You were on a race with Max, when he said, "I'll go talk to Christian", you nodded and said "I'll wait at your car".

Esteban ocon stopped you on your way. "Hey, Y/n!", you turned around to see who it was. "Hi", you said. "Can I talk to you in private?", "right now?", you said confused. He led you to a room.

He touched your shoulder and you took a step back because you didn't want to be touched by him, but he took one in again. "So, what is it?". "Do you like him?", he said as he closed the door quietly. "Huh? What are you talking about?", you asked confused. "Do you like Verstappen?". "Of course I do, he is my best friend. Would be dumb if I hated him, huh?", you teased. He sighed "yeah". He came closer and tried to cup your face. You flinched and took a step back again.

Oh no, you thought. Hopefully Max returns fast. Oh no! I forgot! We wanted to meet at his car!

I wanted to go through the door. "Uhm, I have to go now. I'm sorry. ". He stood infront of the door and blocked it. You were way smaller than him and too weak to push him away. He didn't even move. "Where are you going?", he asked teasingly. "Esteban, please let me go." He started to touch you, but you were too weak to dodge it...

------------ Meanwhile at Max and Christian

"Okay then, bye Christian!", Max shouted, as he went back to his car.

You weren't there. He worried about you. You were very reliable and he knew something was off, so he went back and found Pierre. "Hey Pierre, have you seen Y/n?". "No, sorry", he answered. Then Max spotted Lewis. "Hey, uhm, have you seen Y/n?". "I'm sorry, who?", he didn't know who you were. "Uhm, a girl with (your hair colour) hair?" "A short girl?", he chuckled. "Yeah, uhm, did you see her?", he asked excited. "Yeah, Man are you okay? You look worried." "Yeah, I am. But I am worried about her. So, where did she go?" "She went that way", he pointed in the direction. "She went with Ocon", Lewis added. "Oh, he's fucked", he said mad. "Max, please don't do something stupid!", Lewis shouted after him.

It didn't take long and he heard you screaming the words "stop it please!", so Max sped up and ran in the direction, where he heard you screaming. He stormed into the room and shouted "Get the fuck outta here, Ocon!", he ran out. Max hugged you and you held back your tears. "Are you okay? Please don't lie", he said softly, with a worried expression. "Yeah, I am fine, thanks". "Stay here" he said and ran out, but you ran right after him.

______________ at the room, where everyone stood

"Ocon", Max shouted. Everyone turned in their direction. "What's wrong, Verstappen?", he asked innocent, like nothing happened. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRL!!!". Everyone gasped. "I didn't!", he said. "DO YOU THINK I AM FUCKING BLIND?!", "yes! From that stupid shit you're talking. YES!", "I FUCKING SAW YOU!!! YOU BASTARD TRIED TO TOUCH HER!"

You finally arrived, grabbing Max shoulder. He shook you off and pushed Esteban in his shoulder, so he stumbled backwards. Christian came up to the two too and held Max, but he was strong enough, to get out of his tight grip. He pushed him one more time and  Christian pulled Max away. He was breathing heavily.

Lewis walked up to Esteban. "Did I hear right? You touched Max's Girl?", Ocon stayed silent. "Shame on you!", George shouted. "She isn't Max's Girlfriend! Why are y'all making such a big deal about that. She's his best friend! She's single!", Esteban shouted at Lewis. Lewis contered "the relationship to Max doesn't matter! Don't touch a person, if they don't want it!". "That slut wanted that!", he said. Max looked angry and shouted "How dare you call her a slut?!" "I tried to run away, but you blocked the door and kept touching me, even though I said, that I don't want you to touch me!", you said, trying to speak calmly. "You see?! She didn't want that, so don't lie", Max added. "So? You believe that slut and not me, your fucking friend?! ", he shouted in Max's direction. "We were never friends and even if we were, we wouldn't be anymore", he said annoyed. "She wanted it!", he said again. Max put his hand on his forehead, to show disappointment. "Dude, I heard her, she is a calm person and you had to do something really bad, to make her scream like that. She was fucking scared." "I don't care, that slut was ugly anyway and it was worth a try." Max lost it now and punched him in his face. Ocon couldn't punch back because Max hit him so hard and the other drivers were trying to get them out of each other, Charles and Pierre got Ocon, Christian, Lewis and you got Max. "What the fucking hell is wrong with you, Ocon. For gods fucking sake!", he shouted again. "Shut up, Verstappen!" "Don't tell me to shut up, you fucking liar", he snapped. "Max, stop it now. It's enough", after a while he calmed down.

Christian patted his back. "It's okay mate, I would have reacted the same way, if that was my girl.", Lewis said to Max.

You were proud. Proud of Max, Lewis and the Rest of the boys. You couldn't hide your smile...

You sat in Max's car, when you said, "I kinda feel bad for him. You didn't have to punch him for that." "Y/n, are you fucking with me? You gotta be kidding! He touched you, wich is the first bad thing and insulted you as a slut. You needa stop trusting everyone blind. Trust is not a given, it needs to be earned. Be kind and whatever, just don't trust everyone like a blind girl, who is in love and lets herself be manipulated by a boy. ", he said and you nodded. He had a big bloody scratch on his neck. "Max, when we get home, can we please do a movie night? Oh, that big scratch has to be cleaned out.", "do you still feel bad for him?", "No".

You got home and he sat on the chair, that stood infront of the kitchen counter. You brought some alcohol to clean the wound and a big plaster. You put some alcohol on a cotton pad and wanted to put it on the wound, but he stopped your hand. "Will that burn?", he asked like a little child. "Yes, it will. It will etch your skin away.", "You're not funny", he said and you wiped one time over the wound. "Ow, are you stupid?! ", he snapped and pulled away. "No, I am not. Now get your head back here and don't move", you said as you grinned badly. He pulled away one more time and you held his head, to stop it from moving. "You're like a little child. You're so tough on the grid, but you act like a child about a fricking alcohol wipe".

Men ☕

You placed a plaster and you watched some movies. Max has never forgotten that day and you worked on who to trust and when to trust.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Esteban is a nice guy in real life (I guess), so don't be mad. I only used him for that role, because it fits with the picture.

💙💙💙