"Stroopwafels"

Pov: you're Max's and Checo's team mate

(Based on the "waffles quiz",  you can find it on YouTube, the official redbull account)

_________________________________________

"Today we're making", Checo announced. "Stroopwafels", Max and you said in chorus. You were Dutch too, so you obviously could pronounce the word. "Strip-, no strop-", Checo stuttered and then said "Dutch Waffles". You laughed.

As you made that liquid, that goes between the waffles, Max burned his hand and screamed "ah, fuck", while he flipped his hand. "What did you do?" You asked confused, while you read the recipe. "He burned his hand", Checo giggled. "Awww, I'm so sorry", you said sarcastic, not even looking up from the letter with the recipe.

The next step was to cut the waffles in the right form. Your knife slipped and you cut your hand deeply. "Oh no", you said. Max stood next to you and you nudged his side with your elbow. He looked at your hand and handed you a paper towel, like nothing happened. "Y/n, what did you do?!", checo said. "I cut my hand", you laughed.

"Y/n, come over here", the man behind the camera said. You stepped out of the camera. You were so short, he had to bend down and you got a big plaster. Max stood there and threw his hand on his head, "oh no", he imitated you, "the little girl cut her fingers!", he said sarcastic. "I am not that short", you said annoyed when you stepped back into the camera. You stood next to Max and he held his hand over your head and then against his chest, showing your height just reached to his chest. He looked shocked at Checo and then in the camera. You gave him an angry look. He raised his hands, as he would  say "i didn't do anything".

The interviewer asked some questions. "So, Max and Y/n, have you ever made them?" "No", Max said and you agreed with him. "What fictional character looks like you?" He asked. "Oh, Max looks like Sid! You know, that sloth from ice age?", Checo pointed, you two laughed. "Uhm Y/n looks like (the Disney Princess that looks like you).", Max said, blushing lightly. "So kind you are", you smiled.

"So this a fan's question", he said and read it out loud "Max, why do you mock Y/n's height? You're not even tall for a man!"

He smiled and answered: "I just joke, I'm not mocking", he said and you cut him off. Checo tried to hold his laugh. "You're bullying me!", he looked shocked. "I'm not.", "Klootzak", you mumbled. He looked at you in a sarcastic, shocked look again. "What did she say? What does that mean?, Checo said, holding his laugh. "Asshole", you answered dry. He laughed very loud and held it then back. Max turned to the camera. "So, back to the question. I don't mock her, I just joke", you looked at him with an angry look. "She doesn't even reach over my chest and she is smaller than Yuki!" Checo couldn't hold back his laugh anymore and bursted out laughing. He bend down because of his laugh.

"He's not even an inch taller!", you shouted at him. He chuckled and Checo still laughed his soul out of his body, wich you couldn't understand. It wasn't even that funny, was it?

After you finished making the waffles, you wanted to taste them. Max and yours looked horrible, but Checo's didn't look that bad. It tasted good.

____________________________________
💙💙💙