"You're so weak!"

You were friends with Max since your karting times. Your dads were friends aswell. You were always together and Max had a crush on you for a long time. You didn't know that, but you saw him as your best friend, but you couldn't deny you're not attracted to him sometimes. You never thought about that because you thought, that he could have any girl he want, so you didn't think of having a chance.

Today was an interview. He drove for Red Bull and you for McLaren. Lando was always so kind and you liked him. But you didn't crush or anything like that. 

You sat next to lando. Carlos sat next to you and next to Lando sat Max. It was your first press conference and you were so excited. I mean, it's the formula 1 and you're a woman. The first woman to drive in the formula one. You already had a podium. P3.

As the Interview started, you became the first question.

Interviewer: "So, Y/n, this question is for you, the first woman in the formula one."

You just smiled and blushed a bit from the attention, you got from the crowd and the other drivers. You were always an anxious person, Max knew that. You had a symbol, when you wanted to get out of there. If you wore a cap, you would position it again on your head. If you didn't, you would just pull on a hair strand. You didn't want to use the sign, you thought just "what could he do then, we can't just leave." You used it in your karting times, when the interviews were too personal or offensive.

Interviewer: "What did you feel, when you were on that podium?"

You: "I felt joy and happiness. I couldn't believe it. I can't describe that feeling."

The other drivers got some questions, then you too.

Interviewer:" Y/n, what did your father had to do with your success?"

You: "He was always very strict. I think I have the winner mentality now. I don't know"

You laughed awkwardly. You didn't want to call that man "your father" .

Interviewer: "And what did you felt, when he let you walk home?"

The drivers looked at the Interviewer with a look as they would say " damn that's inappropriate". You looked at him like that. You tried to answer.

You: "uhm, I was sad, holding back my tears. I felt like I was never enough. Like a failure."

The drivers looked at you sadly and angry at the interviewer.

Interviewer: "Like a failure? Can you describe that?"

Max looked at you. You noticed it and pulled a hair strand out of your ponytail. He knew that move...

You: "uhm, I just, uhm, like I said I felt like I was never enough."

Interviewer: "So, this question is for Max and Y/n, your fathers made you go home, after they abandoned you at a gas station. What did you feel and why did he do that?"

You remembered and held back your tears. Luckily, Max spoke for you.

Max: "I felt like I failed. Failed to win and I was angry at my dad."

Interviewer: "y/n, what about you? "

You: "uhm, I was sad, because my dad was so angry at me."

Lewis: "I'm sorry to interrupt, but that's not, what this interview should be about, is it? I thought it's about the last race, not the past of Y/n and Max."

You gave Lewis a thankful look and he smiled back. You thought the bad was over and started to relax, while the others were answering the questions.

You wished.

Interviewer: Y/n, do you think, your father would be proud of you? "

That's it, I thought. I tried to hold back my tears and pulled on the hair strand.

You: "uhm"

You couldn't hold your tears anymore and stormed out. The drivers looked worried after you. You were so angry, that you cried. You ran to your driver's room. You locked the door and slid down it. You sat there, crying, hands around your legs, your face buried in your arms.

After a bit of time, you heard a soft knock on the door. "Go away", you sobbed. "Y/n, please let me in, open the door", it was your best friend. You stood up and opened the door. You fell in his arms and he hugged you tight. You cried in his chest and he sighed in your hair. You pulled away, to look in Lewis' and lando's worried faces. "I am sorry" You said quietly. "No, no, no, it's okay, don't worry " Lewis said. You smiled. The others came running to you. The interviewers came too. A man pulled you aside, while the boys were arguing with the interviewers. He yelled at you. The boys couldn't hear him because they were arguing loudly. "What is wrong with you?! You can't just leave! You're so weak! It was a mistake from the FIA, to let you drive!" You wanted to run away, but he grabbed you by your wrist and held it tight. You wanted to let go, but he was way taller than you and with that stronger. You tried and wanted to punch him, but he dodged it and held your second wrist too. You started crying again and tried to get out of his grip.

The interviewer left and the guys turned to the direction, where you stood. You weren't there anymore. Daniel said worried "Y/n?", but you weren't there. They heard a man yelling and you screaming, asking him to let you go. They ran in the direction. And Max stormed in the room. Your bodyguard was yelling at you and holding you wrist so tight, you can't run away from him.

Lewis and Daniel yelled at the man, though they were way smaller than him, like 4 inches ,but they're benefit was, that they were 2. They distracted him and he let go of you. You cried and your wrists were bruised. Max took you by your shoulder and led you away. You stopped crying and smiled at your bestfriend. "Thank you" You whispered. The press conference was closed and the interviewer fired. He never told you he loved you...

____________________________________________________________

A/n: hope you liked it 🥰