Snapping Coil.

TW: Sera's teasing Alastor on purpose. Lingerie. Oral (m receiving.) Degradation. Alastor is BLESSED. Alastor man handles Sera, but she likes it. Rough sex. Oral (f receiving.) Alastor is a titty boy. Alastor's heaven is cunt. Alastor makes biscuits like a cat when feasting. Chains. Blood. Biting. Sera gets Alastor off by fucking with his ears. Alastor has a tail. Knife play. Hair pulling. Soulmate shenanigans. Dorky Alastor likes garters. He is garter man. Praise. Master's girl Sera™. Alastor snaps. Sera's magic. SMUT. 18+ MDNI.

Alastor felt jittery as Jake and Grace pushed him towards the seat closest to the stage Sera would be performing on soon. His head was fuzzy from the four whiskeys he'd drank already, and the music vibrated his bones as he settled into the cushioned chair and turned it slightly so he could face the stage more.

His hand went to fidget with his bowtie only to remember he wasn't wearing his usual attire, and instead chose to run it through his fluffy brown hair. He usually hated using his human form, but in order to be seen in public with Sera it was needed, so he compromised.

Sera climbed onto stage with her manager, talking about a few things before her performance. Her red dress had been switched for shorts that barely covered her rear, and a black crop top tank top that ended just above her upper-belly, the hem lined with a bright red lace. Noticing a glint in the sparing neon lights, he noticed black suspender clips that dipped under her shorts and clipped to something that wasn't visible on her body at the moment.

The brunette grinned as her manager left the stage and the song currently playing was cut short as another song began to play.

Her beautiful green eyes instantly found him, and her lips tilted into a smirk as she approached the pole, slender fingers grasping the piece of rotating metal and Alastor swallowed hard.

Sera twirled around the pole before using it as leverage as she threw herself onto her back with her knees bent. Her hand glided from her thigh up her body in a sultry slow trail, and when her hand squeezed her throat Alastor's chest lurched slightly.

She kicked her feet at the same time she lurched into a sitting position in front of the pole with her legs pressed together at the knees, swirling her head around and letting her hair fly wildly almost like a halo before she settled her eyes back on Alastor. She manovered onto her knees and grasped the pole before thrusting her hips up and quickly gaining her balance to stand.

The performer jumped up and wrapped her legs around the pole, dipping upsidedown while the metal rod spun for a few seconds before swinging her body upright at the same time she let go, landing on her knees in front of the pole while facing Alastor. She dipped low until her chest pressed into the stage floor and she slowly laid flat on the linoleum, goosebumps lighting up her skin as she used her pointer finger to beckon the Demon closer.

Alastor stepped closer, keeping his hands in his pockets so as not to break a rule of touching if he wasn't supposed to. On the outside he seemed calm, almost like he'd done this metaphorical dance before, but his pretty little witch knew better. He was more nervous than he'd ever admit.

Her surprisingly cold fingers danced along his jaw and throat before encasing his jaw once more and pulling him down whilst she rose onto her knees, her rosey lips ghosting over his for a moment before gliding to his collarbones and giving a ghost-like nudge for him to move back to his seat with a playful grin as she continued her dance.

-♡

The drive home was nice, peaceful.

Almost like the calm before a storm.

As soon as Sera's performance was over, Alastor nearly bolted towards the bathroom, only to return ten minutes after, smile still flustered.

Her lips ticked up, knowing she'd gotten to him just the slightest bit more than usual.