Tight Coil.

TW: Drinking, sexual tension, suggestive content.

Sera pranced down the stairs, curly brown hair framing her shoulders. She wore a mid-thigh cut deep red dress that exposed her shoulders and collarbones, exposing the black lace of her bra straps.

She stuffed spandex shorts into her bag before footsteps behind her caught her attention and had her turning towards the sound, only for both her and Alastor to freeze at they took in each other's appearances.

Alastor was in his human form, his fluffy hair untamed for the most part and the curly locks falling naturally to the side. He wore a nicer pair of black slacks with a dark red button up, the first two buttons undone and exposing his collarbones.

His eyes flashed from the humanish amber to dark red as they raked over her form, pausing at her bra straps before continuing. He visibly swallowed.

Waves of arousal trickled from his side of the bond before he could stop them, making his face flush deeper before he cleared his throat. "You look marvelous, darling." He said, holding his hand out for her.

She laid her hand in his, and he brought it to his lips, kissing her knuckles.

"Well, you look dashing as always." She squeaked out, making him chuckle.

"Thank you love."

-♡

The bass from the speakers in the club vibrated through Sera's body, automatically putting her in a better mood than she already was in.

She slinks onto the floor and curled under the table of the booth before Grace could notice her, making the ginger jump and squeal when the brunette perks up under the table and lays her head on Grace's left leg while squeezing her thighs.

"You're in rare form tonight!" Grace laughs, and Sera nods with a mischievous grin.

"Guess that means we can play a game of guessing kinks tonight then." The ginger girl said with an equally as mischievous grin.

Sera cackles with a nod before settling between Alastor and Lewis, downing a shot of whiskey. "Granted most of us won't have to guess yours." Alex quipped, making Sera flush.

"Shut it submissive." She quipped right back.

"You're submissive too." He rolls his eyes at her.

"Correction, I'm a brat. I like being put in my place." She grins, and laughs when Alastor suppresses a cough.

"When you perform tonight we should put Alastor in the front row and see how he reacts." Jake pipes up, and Alastor grunts with a roll of his eyes.

"I've seen her dance on the pole before." The Demon says, drinking some of his whiskey.

"It's different here, when you're in the front row." Grace says.

"I sat there one time when she first started getting into shit like this, it's a way different vibe and feeling especially when she really gets into it." The ginger continues, sipping on a margarita.

Sera looks away sheepishly.

"By the way, you both look cute." Grace says.

"Love the dress Sera, really brings out the green in your eyes." She continues, reaching out and feeling the fabric of the dress.

"She's always looked astonishing in red." Alex comments, blue eyes flitting over the brunette from where he sat.

"She also looks good with Alastor, she definitely seems happier." Lewis pipes up, a protective glint flashing in his silver eyes as he glared at Alex.

Alastor shoots the black haired man a look, expressing his thanks, while his brunette lover stuttered for a moment, flustered.

"Damn girl, I knew you'd bag him!" Jake hollars, making Sera even more flustered.

"W-what the fuck you mean by that Jake?!" She yelped, brushing some of her curly brown hair out of her face.

"Every time we see y'all together you're practically staring at him with heart eyes, you obviously really like 'em." Lewis said, rubbing her back to soothe her nerves a little.

The brunette chuckled, nodding shyly as she intertwined her and Alastor's pinkies.