Seven.

Tw: implied sexual assault, proceed with extreme caution. Ends at "-♡"

Sera woke up, blinding light of the singular fluorescent light in the basement instantly making a migraine kick the brunette in the ass. She hated days like this.

Her feet were shackled to a sturdy wood beam, the chains digging into the tender flesh around her ankles. Her wrists were shackled to the hook above her head, causing horrendous muscle strain. The sound of a higher pitched giggle from the basement staircase had Sera's green eyes searching the room until finally her gaze landed on the ginger her foster father held so much regard for.

"What, Dakoda?" She snarled, arms reflexively pulling against the chains.

Dakoda giggled again as she strode across the room, stopping in front of Sera. She kneeled down and took Sera's chin into her grasp aggressively with a sneer.

"Just like seeing you suffer, little one." She purred, before growling as Sera bit her hand.

Sera's head flies to the right as Dakoda slaps her, the ring on her hand cutting into the skin of Sera's cheek. "Dakoda." A stern voice calls out, halting Dakoda's actions.

A man around 5'10" with black hair pulled back into a bun appeared, rolling the sleeves of his long sleeved polo shirt to his elbows.

Sera's entire body trembled, legs tightening as much as possible as she realized what was about to go down.

Dakoda and the man talk for a moment before Dakoda winks at Sera, kneeling next to her and grabbing hold of her short cropped brown hair, twisting as much of it as possible around her hand before yanking, forcing Sera to look at the man.

"P- please.. don't do this.." Sera whimpered, only for her words to fall in deaf ears as he pried her jeans down her legs along with her panties.

"Don't listen to her Dan, she's not your blood, it's okay." Dakoda cooes, eyes jumping to the bulge in the man's pants with hunger.

Sera whimpers. This man had raised her, and here he was, letting his side piece cooerce him into assaulting his foster child for the sixth time that week.

Sera couldn't even remember what she did to piss Dakoda off this time, but decided she'd try to figure it out to lessen the pain of what was to come as the man pulled his slacks and boxers down to his thighs.

-♡

Alastor felt bile raise in his throat as Sera explained what the woman was capable of, and what her own foster parent had done to her.

"How long ago was this, my dear?" Alastor asked.

He was almost afraid to know.

"I was about to be nineteen at the time, so six or seven years ago." She said.

Alastor let out a growl. "How men can be so vile is sickening."

"It wasn't just him." She reminded the demon gently.

He huffed, his ears twitching at her voice. "Still. He raised you, it's just sickening." He growled, his crimson eyes glowing just a little brighter than usual.

Sera shrugged. "That's why he's in jail. I got proof one night and ran to the police to press charges. Had a public fight with Dakoda the next day and filed a restraining order." Sera told him, and the glow of his eyes eased slightly, but it was still there.

He sighs and shakes his head, grin still stretching across his face.

"What's on the menu tonight?" Alastor asked, changing the subject.

"Hopefully not me." Sera jokes.

His grin becomes lazy as he leans closer to her and takes in her scent. "Don't tempt me darling." He purred.

She laughed and pushed his face away playfully.

-♡

Once again Alastor found himself hovering, Sera's heart stuttering and a bruise from hitting the table lightly quickly formed on her arm.

"My dear are-" Alastor is interrupted by a rapid knocking on the front door.

Sera raised a brow before smiling softly at the demon. "Phase into your human self just in case." She said before trotting towards the door.

She opens it, being met with a familiar face. It was a man that stood just an inch shorter than Alastor in his human form, with fluffy black hair that danced in his grey eyes and poofed everywhere. His pale skin was protected from the Louisiana sun by a grey hoodie and black ripped jeans with a chain dangling from the belt loops, expensive tennis shoes complimenting the outfit.

"Lewis?"

-♡

745 words.