𝟐𝟔. 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

" yeah...i think she's slowly starting to think of you fondly," he explained.

" really? what makes you say that?," i smiled and bit my lip.

" i asked her if i could stay with you and she immediately approved," he said shook.

" she what?!," i gasped.

he nodded.

" just like that? how?," i asked.

" yep...she always wanted me to date someone who's smart , wise and intelligent so i'm guessing she's starting to take a liking to you," i smiled.

the way the weight has lifted off of my shoulders. his mom seems like a strong driven woman that can't take no for an answer. so hearing what intak is saying right now, was so surprising to me.

" wow i'm starting to feel special coming from her," i chuckled.

" yeah and guess what?," he smirked bit his bottom lip.

" what?," i asked.

" she approves of our relationship," he smiled.

" really?!," my eyes widened and intak smiled nodding like a little kid.

"ahh !! come here!," i quickly grabbed his face making out with him full on.

.................................................................................

(yahari's pov)

me and intak ordered a bunch of chicken wings with a large box of pizza and let's just say we were stiff as a board afterwards.

we both threw my head back on the pillow and let out a huge sigh.

" that was so tasty," intak chuckled.

" very," i nodded patting my belly.

" korean chicken is the best chicken," i admitted.

" the very best," he added.

" omg my belly got big," i chuckled and intak at up looking at it.

"cute," he chuckled poking it and kissed it.

" we got a food baby," he smirked.

i chuckled and nodded.

" a big one," i replied.

intak smiled then laid on top of my belly. i started to play with his hair.

" keep doing that it feels good," he stated referring to my massaging his scalp. ( y'all nasty)

" okay," i chuckled.

after a few minutes of silence and enjoying each others company, i decided to break the silence.

" so how's the number coming along?," i asked him.

" mmm...it's going pretty good but yurim is a b*tch about everything, she sucks the joy and fun out it," he sighed.

" yeah," i pouted.

" i made a huge mistake by replacing you with her and now i'm just eating the dirt....i'm so sorry hari-ah," he looked up and pouted at me.

" its not your fault, it was all your mom breaking us up and you had to do what you gotta do," i stated.

" yeah thanks for understanding," he gave me a half smile.