𝟐𝟐. 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

" listen mrs.hwang, i love your son so much and think that you raised him very well and i wouldn't do anything stupid that would influence him," i said sincerely.

she got quiet tapping her foot as she was thinking of something.

" well...i'll think about it," she clearly her throat looking down.

i nodded and then smiled up at intak and he winked at me.

" well i have to get going...and please pick up insoo at 4pm and take him over haejin's house (his friend) ," she begged intak.

" i'll think about it," he smirked at her.

" don't mock me boy," she threw a death stare at him.

" fine," he sighed.
" okay...bye," she then left.

........................................................

(yahari's pov)

after that crazy altercation with intak and his mom, we all went back to practicing and we were hit with another visitor and it was no other than yurim.

we all greeted her coming in but she ignored us and went straight for intak.

" gosh she's so mean," jiung whispered to me.

"very," i whispered.

" hey yurim, what are you doing here?," intak furrowed his eyebrows.

" i thought we had to practice today?," she said confused.

" no i said practice is tomorrow...you even nodded agreeing?," he explained.

" oh....well...-," yurim looked down scratching her neck.

" what's wrong?," he asked.

" i-i just missed you...that's all," she sighed and all of our eyes widened.

" y-you missed me?," intak stuttered at her sudden response.

she pursed her lips and nodded.

" are they dating?," i whispered to jiung.

all jiung did was shrug his shoulders as a response.

" don't worry...i don't think so," he sighed.

i pursed my lips and sighed.

" well...you will be able to see me tomorrow so can't you wait ? i'm in the middle of something?" intak asked yurim.

" NO I CAN'T!!," she whined.

all i did was chuckled and yurim whipped her head at me and shot a death stare at me.

"what's so funny foreigner?," she cocked an eyebrow.

" nothing it's just...it's stupid and rude to interrupt a dance class," i said nonchalantly.

" you need to mind your business...you guys aren't even practicing for anything and we both are doing big number that needs to be paid more attention to so you need to stay out of our business," she hissed at me.

i gave her the most idgaf face i could possibly pull and i'm guessing that my carefree attitude made her pissed off even more.

" LOOK YOU BETTER FIX YOUR FACE BEFORE I REARRANGE IT FOR YOU!!," she yelled getting into my face.

" COME AT ME THEN...I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY!," i yelled back and she pushed me back making me stumble a bit.

" OH NO SHE DIDN'T," i storming up to her quickly and pushed her back 10x harder making her fall to the ground.

" GUYS PLEASE NO FIGHTING!," intak yelled.

• she ignored his words and walked up to me and she pushed me back a lot harder making me fall. i got up and punched her in the face and she held her face immediately hid behind intak , i tried to jump over intak but due to his tall frame, he caught me over his shoulder pulling me away from her.

" PUT ME DOWN NOW!!," i yelled kicking my feet and squirming around so he would drop me but it didn't work at all...gosh he's too strong.

he placed me down in the corner tightly gripping my wrist so i wouldn't escape. but i was fighting him to get free but it wasn't working.

" NO JUST LET ME HAVE HER!!,"
i yelled yanking myself from her.

" stop hari-ah...this isn't right to fight and you know that!," he yelled at me.

• he quickly released his grip from my wrist and swiftly pulled me into his embrace preventing me to move. gosh i miss his warm chest. i stopped my actions while panting heavily. he patted my head trying to calm me down and surprisingly it worked.

" you good now?," he asked.

" yeah i think i'm good...it's just I don't like her at all...especially when she disrespected my mom that day something just ticked off inside of me," i sighed sitting in the corner.

" yeah i understand...but just let her be for some time and then i'll have nothing to do with her anymore," he reassured.

" fine," i sighed.

" do you wanna get something to drink?," he asked.

i sighed and nodded.

TIME SKIPS

i sat at the table in the lobby area of my apartment while intak went to go pick up my favorite drink the peach lemonade we had before.

i was met with yurim and he was held by the hand of jiung.

" LET ME GO!," she yelled trying to free herself from jiung's grip.

"nope! let's go....i'll be back yahari," he sighed walking her out.

i nodded.

intak later came back with my drink and he even brought my favorite snacks and opened them for me.

"aw thanks," i gave him a half smile and didn't hesitate to dig in.

he smiled and nodded.

" so...about the altercation we had earlier with my mom...," he came out and said while looking down.

" yeah....um...do you think she would accept me?," i asked him munching on my chips.

" i can't give you a vague answer hari-ah...we both hope," he sighed playing with his fingers.

" yeah...well i'd figure being in a interracial relationship would come with these types of things," i sighed.

" yeah it sucks...i just want to love my girl with dealing with any criticism from anyone," he sighed.

" yeah...cute," i giggled causing him to giggle.

" so um...do you have feelings for yurim? please be honest," i asked him in a soft voice.

" you want me to be honest?," he asked.

i nodded.

" to be honest...i think yurim is a brat who doesn't have respect for everybody," he said bluntly.

by the look on intak's face, i could tell he was being completely honest.

" yeah she's very disrespectful," i chuckled.

" yeah and she's a good dancer and everything but she's an annoying brat to work with...she harshly critique the set moved which makes it even harder," he explained.

" d*mn she's that annoying huh?," I asked.

he sighed and nodded.

" i miss you being my partner and would love to take her out and replace her with you any day for its too late for that," he sighed.

" yeah...i understand...hopefully you guys do well," i stuttered a bit.

" yeah...but i missed the way you would move her hips...so sexy," he whined and then pouted causing me to laugh.

"oh yeah?," i bit my bottom lip.

he pouted and nodded.

(continued)...