𝟎𝟗. 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨

.A WEEK LATER

(yahari's pov)
i woke up a bit early than usual to watch the sunrise. its so pretty and orange. i was so mesmerized by it, i didn't even hear my phone ping notifying me that i had a message.
i checked to see who messaged me and it was baron. my eyes popped out my head.

baron<3:
hey! when u have time, plz text me

                                                               yahari:
                                                hey! i'm free now
baron <3:
ok good

baron<3:
i stopped by your house a week ago for the outing and you weren't home :(is everything ok?

damn! i forgot i had to go out with him....i've been so busy lately*sigh

      yahari:
hi! i'm so sorry, i was so busy i
forgot that you wanted to go out...forgive me?

baron <3:
no worries....thanks for being honest! can we reschedule it?
                                                          yahari:
ofc !

i did my morning routine and got ready for the day.
outfit:

i just wanted to watch movies all day but i couldn't today because of our zoom meeting at 8pm

i just wanted to watch movies all day but i couldn't today because of our zoom meeting at 8pm. i got a got a text from my boyfriend intak saying that he wanted meet up before the meeting. i gladly decided to go because i haven't seen him in a whole week. ugh i just want to grab his face and kiss tf outta him:3

(intak's pov)
i was going to meet up with yahari who i haven't seen in a week...we've been talking through instagram but i wanted to meet with her because i missed her face:( i was about to walk out the door but i was stopped by my dad.

"where are you going?," he said annoyingly.
"i'm going out," i replied coldly back to him.
"you're not going anywhere...you're gonna be cleaning up your dirty ass room,"

"omg...it's not even that dirty," i rolled my eyes.
"oh really?i kept tripping over soda cans and plastic...it's super dirty," he rolled his eyes.

"fine," i sighed annoyingly and marched upstairs to my room.

i literally just placed the trash anywhere in my room to make a clear pathway. i decided to just jump out the window and went to go meet up with yahari at the cafe.

📍cafe
i saw her waiting outside the cafe looking around for me. i smiled once we've made eye contact with each other. she ran to me and i carried her in my arms giving her the longest hug. yea it's only been a week but i can't stand being away from her and i knew she feels the same way.