𝟎𝟑.𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

(yahari's pov)
"yeah girl i think he's feeling you too fast," my friend of 16 years was listening in on what i told her about intak.
"you think so," i pouted while i was putting braids in my hair. i needed to get my hair done so i wanted to do something simple.

"ooou look at you, you got people from different cutltures crushing on you...my best friend is too pretty," she smirked.
" yea...maybe i like him too," i smiled and bit my lip.

"nah uh girl, y'all just met not even 24hrs ago and you already like him, girl ...what's wrong with you?," she raised her voice.

"i don't know...girl only if you saw him," i couldn't help but squeal.
"girl you know i'm not into koreans...i like my man all brown," she picked her lips and threw a peace sign up.
"you like those real gangstas," i chuckled.
"oh you know it," she winked.
"i don't discriminate babe," i winked back.
"yea...but i'll support you and your relationship no matter who it is," she said.
"thanks baby," you kissed your phone.
"yea but he better not hit you , or i will kill him with my bare hands," she threatened.
"likewise," i smiled.

> time skips >
omg i'm feeling so cute with my new hair —i had to take pics for instagram.  i swear i look like a whole different person now.

(yea my face didn't make the cut so i had to hit them with the faceless pic

(yea my face didn't make the cut so i had to hit them with the faceless pic.)

(intak's pov)
i just made it home and plopped down on my bed. i went on instagram and was just browsing on there. i smiled once i saw the person instagram suggested me to follow,it was yahari. i bit my lip as i saw her pics and viewed her profile. DAMN SHE HAS 25K ?! i only have 5K. well, who wouldn't want to follow a pretty girl. i guess she has a new hairstyle and it looks really great on her.

wow she's really REALLY REALLY pretty. (did i mention she's really pretty??) and she can really dance...is she dancing to afro? i watched a clip of her dancing to afro and she was killing it...her facial expressions were top tier and her ability to pop was out of this world. "is she even human?!," i thought.

i then viewed her other highlight and it showed her and i'm guessing her friend group. who is this guy she was with? ... is that her boyfriend? i continued to to tap through the highlights...and he kept popping up on her story. the stories were still fresh and new so they might be a couple. i couldn't lie, i completely pouted at the sight of them...they look so happy and i don't want to mess with a girl who's taken. i think i need to back off and i wanted to be a successful dancer and lead a dance group instead of romance.
i heard she might be going to the gathering we're having at the studio so maybe i shouldn't go ,because i can't even look at her right now.
(end of intak's pov)
               ↓
(yahari's pov)

.NEXT DAY.

i officially made the gc(yay!). moon texted in the group chat about a small gathering they are having at the studio tomorrow and i had to sell majority of my clothing because the plane ticket here was not cheap. i wanted to go out with my little sister and shop for something to wear to the event.