𝟏𝟖. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫

( intak's pov)

" wait you dated yahari?!," jiung gasped.

i hesitated a bit looking at yahari and she just gave me a nod.

" yeah....we did-," i got cut off by a loud gasp coming from jiung.

" NO WAY," he said completely shocked.
" but we broke up recently," i said coldly.

(INSTANTLY REGRET IT)... ," i thought.

" yeah, we were keeping it a secret all this time," she poked my lip out—out of awkwardness.

" so that explained your little meetups after practice?," he said softly.

we both pursed our lips and nodded.

" wow...so im the first to find out about this?," he asked.

" yep," i replied.
" but please don't tell the others about this," i pleaded.
" don't worry your secret is safe with me," he placed his index finger between his lips.

" wait why did you date her?," yurim asked.
" she's super ugly and plus did your parents approve of this girl?," she asked disgustingly.

"excuse me?...i'm 100% better looking than you," yahari crossed her arms and got in her face.

( she's 1000% better looking than her)," i thought.

" i don't want to talk about this now...i came to have fun so that's what i'm gonna do," i unhooked my arm from yurim and walked off leaving them.

(end of intak's pov)
                 ↓
      ( yahari's pov)

" whatever...he's with me now so back off foreigner," yurim rolled her eyes and walked away.

"have him...he's all yours," i rolled my eyes.

" i want a funnel cake," i rolled my eyes once more and left.

                            ╰─────╯

yahari's pov

after going on a bunch of rides and eating funnel cakes it was officially 5pm and we were all waiting up on my mom and sister.

" did you guys enjoy it?," keeho asked me.

" i did! thank you for taking us here," i smiled at him.

" absolutely loved it," monica added.

" good and i had a good time as well and you guys are fun as hell," keeho smiled.

" yeah i know we are," me and monica said being cocky causing him to laugh.

we all saw intak and jiung with the girls coming up with us.

" omg what do you guys want?," i rolled my eyes.

" i just wanted to tell you that it's best if you were not my dance partner anymore," he sighed.

" wait what?," jiung butted in.

"w-what? then who will be your partner then?," my voice croaked.

" it's me," yurim butted in and smiled while she clung onto his arm.

" you got to be kidding me," all i did was chuckle at his nonsense.

" no i'm not...she's been a contemporary dancer for 5 years and she's perfect for this dance," he explained.

wow...the amount of times he said i was nailing the choreography was all a lie?," i thought.

i couldn't believe what i heard and it crushed my ego a lot and i'm glad my mom arrived on time.

(end of yahari's pov)

(intak's pov)

i'm so sorry hari-ah...it'll be best for the both of us to avoid the awkward tension we have.

" hey yall....oh...yahari are these your friends?," she asked looking at us.

"so that's her family?...wow she looks just like her mom and her little sister. they are both so beautiful and i can clearly see where she gets her beautiful looks from. i couldn't help but smile to myself.

" hell no...he's my only friend," she pointed at jiung and she coldly looked at me and it crushed my heart completely.

" nice to meet you im yahari's dance mate jiung," he smiled and shyly waved.

" ahh nice to meet you jiung...im her mom and this is my daughter sofia," she introduced herself and her little sister.

" you are cute," sofia said to jiung out of nowhere.

" o-o-oh...thank you cutie," jiung chuckled at her cuteness.

" mommy he said i was cute," she whispered to her mom but i can clearly hear what she's saying.

wow she didn't even say that i was cute? but jiung out of all people?!," i thought.

" and i'm the dance captain intak," i butted in.

" ah so you are the dance captain," her mom observed me and i felt completely nervous about her comment about me.

" ah you are cute too," she added.

i sighed in relief and smiled. does that mean im accepted?

" oh thank you," i softly chuckled.

she smiled and nodded at me. earning a side eye from yurim.

" i wish you foreigners would go else where," yurim added rolling her eyes.

" excuse me?," her mom said in a very vague tone. it was mix with a bit of anger and a bit of contention.

" you heard me," yurim rolled her eyes.

" little girl , someone need to teach you some respect," her mom said cocking an eyebrow.

" ok mom let's go!!...um i'll see you tomorrow jiung," yahari said completely ignoring our existence and wanting to leave before things escalates to something even worse.

jiung smiled and nodded.

(end of intak's pov)

(yahari's pov)

📍 back home

we all sat at the kitchen table while my mom was cooking us something small for dinner.

" who does she think she is?!," my mom ranted about that girl.

" i know...i don't like her," i rolled my eyes.

" is she giving you a hard time yahari?," my mom asked curiously.

" nope....mom you know i'm not phased easily," i chuckled.

" that's true, you get that from me," we both chuckled.

" she's phased by intak," monica came out and said and my eyes widened at her.

" what?," monica said confused.

" intak ?," my mom said confused.

" you have a crush on him or something ?," she asked.

" n-no...it's because he's giving us a hard time at the studio," i lied.

" ahh okay...well, you wanted to be a dancer and you have to go through that," she added.

" yeah," i sighed.

" wait you haven't told your mom you dated intak?," monica furrowed her eyebrows.

" YOU DATED INTAK?!," she yelled.

i nervously gulped. wow thanks monica for blowing my cover and not shutting your mouth.

(continued)