𝟎𝟒.𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧

(intak's pov)

"omg my little cousin finally got a pretty girlfriend," theo chuckled.
i gave him a death stare.

"HE'S YOUR COUSIN?!," yahari yelled completely shocked.
"yeah...i don't want you anywhere near him and you better not go near her or i will kill you without hesitation," he said coldly warning her but threatening theo.
theo just chuckled and walked away.

"thank you so much," she smiled at me but he didn't. he only gave me a half smile then walked away awkwardly. she looked at me dumbfounded. i wanted to stay as her leader and nothing more beyond that.

i went over to the rest of the crew with yahari following.

"there you guys are," she smiled at them. i can tell that she would make good friends with everyone which i had stupid smile on my face.
(end of intak's pov)
               ↓
(yahari's pov)

"did you just get here?," jiung asked me.
"yea about 20 minutes ago," i answered.
"I like your hair, cool," soul managed to get out still struggling with english but i was able to comprehend of what he's saying.
"oh thank you," i awkwardly smiled.
"you look stunning," jiung complimented my outfit.
"thanks, i was just trying to go for a classic yet simple look," i smiled at him and he gave me a thumbs up.

intak was quiet all the sudden...i wonder why? and why did he just walk away from me like that? was it because of his cousin?...i thought he was acting super strange...," i thought.

"hey can i talk to you for a second?," i gently tugged the sleeve of his shirt looking up at him.
he sighed and nodded. something must be bothering him...," i thought.

we both walked out the small party and went to the reception area.

"what's going on ? why are you not really speaking to me?," i pouted softly.

"it's nothing," he sighed looking away.
"it's obvious something intak...did i do something wrong?," i asked.
"no-," i cut him off.
do i look ugly? do i smell bad?," i asked.
"no it's not that...it's....*sighs nothing,forget it,let's get back into the party" he kept trying to dodge the question.
"no, i want to know why my leader isn't being cooperative with me?," i pouted.
"it's really nothing yahari...," he sighed.
i just gave up knowing it won't get anything else out of him.
"ok fine," i said angrily and walked back into the party. he released a long sigh running his fingers through his hair.

i was just standing in the corner most of the time. i was just not feeling the vibe anymore. i wanted to go home so i called my mom to come pick me up.

.NEXT DAY
i woke up a bit late and decided skip practice this one day because all the energy was drained at the beginning of the party. i wanted to just go out and make some friends in seoul so i found a cafe where you can easily meet friends. i did my morning routine and got dressed.

 i did my morning routine and got dressed

i grabbed my bag and went to the cafe.

📍CHINGU CAFE

i entered the shop and was welcome by the employees who were shocked at my appearance. i started to get used to the stares here so that really doesn't phase me anymore. there was this one guy who works there was out of this world fine.

"hi pretty lady! welcome to chingu cafe,can i take your order?," he smiled.
"ahhh he called me pretty!!!," i started to blush a little but no one could see it.
i scanned the menu thoroughly and told him what i wanted to order.
"h-hi, can i please have your iced anericano with a blueberry muffin?," i said politely.
"our iced americano isn't really that good, would you like something else?," he asked.
"ugh can you recommend me something?," i asked.
"how about i surprise you with my special drink?," he smirked.
"I'm not a alcoholic," i awkwardly chuckled.
"oh it contains no alcohol," he reassured.
"ok, surprise me then!," i smiled.
"how much will it be?," i asked getting out my wallet.
"oh no...it will be on me," he smiled.

I THINK THIS GUY IS FEELING ME...I GET A FREE DRINK?!

"oh are you sure?," i asked him.
"i'm sure," he winked at me. i wanted to collapse then and there. he looked so hot.

"oh well...thank you," i smiled biting my bottom lip.
"no problem...can i have your name please?," he said curiously.
"it's yahari," i smiled.
"beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said.
"you're too kind," i felt burning on my face.
he smiled while printing out the receipt. i smiled at him one last time and sat at a table.

> time skips <
i observed the ambiance here and when my order was ready...he brought it out to me and sat face to face with me...i thought it was kinda weird but i wanted to see his face up close because this boy was hella fine.
but the beverage looked so good it was a coffee color with marshmallows.
"let me know who it tastes," he bit his bottom lip with anticipation.
i nodded and then grabbed the straw and started to sip.
my eyes widened at the tasted. it was hitting different. i wanted to kiss him because it was so good.

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING," my jaw dropped causing him to laugh.
"really? you like it?," he smiled.
"yes really, what's in here?," i asked taking mother sip while looking him in the eyes.

"it's milk,tea,a hint of vanilla extract,ground cinnamon,and the marshmallows," he smiled looking at me with awe in his eyes.

"how come it's not on the menu?," i asked him.
"my manager doesn't approve," he sighed.
"why?! it's really good!," i said shockingly.
"he just doesn't like taking others ideas and giving the employees the recognition we deserve," he explained.
"i hate those type of people," i rolled my eyes.
"but this drink would actually draw people in," i told him.
"yea but he doesn't think so," he pouted.
"maybe i should promote it or something?," i told him.
"oh no, you don't have to...I don't want others to plagiarize," he said.
"ok i won't,"i said.
"but you have to make more when i come in," i smiled.
"deal," he smiled.
"i'm baron, by the way,nice to meet you yahari," he smiled.
"nice to meet you too baron," i smiled.
"may i have your number?," he asked politely.
i gave it to him because he asked politely and he was cute and i can't turn him down.
"okay, i'll text you when i'm free?," he asked.
i smiled and nodded and within that he got up and continue his shift.

﹒⪩⪨﹒name: xen baron ♡• age — '02• nationality — chinese•hometown — shanghai

• age — '02
• nationality — chinese
•hometown — shanghai.china
• personality — gentleman even though he doesn't look like it
• family —mom dad and only child

• mbti— estp
(model for baron — just i found a fp of him : ployllalin_risa)

(continued)