𝟐𝟏. 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧

TIME SKIPS

i was so into my thoughts i didn't see a black shiny car pull up in front of me. i observed the people in the car and saw a familiar face come out the passenger side.

why is she with that guy? who is he anyways?! she's wayyy too young for him....

she stepped up into my face without saying a word.

" don't know how to speak?and plus you're late," i asked.

" hi captain....i'm sorry i'm late," she said being completely sarcastic.

" whatever....who's was that guy?," i curiously asked her.

" it's none of your business...shouldn't you be doing captain things inside right now!," she  cocked an eyebrow.

• she walked inside and i rolled my eyes.

" so sassy," i pouted and followed behind her.

........................................................

DISCLAIMER;;
• this particular chapter contains racial discrimination and stupid stereotypes against black people, so if you are uncomfortable, please don't read thanks!

........................................................

(intak's pov)
as everyone was still messing up the choreo, yahari was the only one who was nailing it as usual. being a captain is too stressful especially when the crew procrastinates when it comes to practicing , being confused on certain moves , and dealing with the ones who needs to catch up with the others.

" ok guys let's just take a break," i sighed giving up on what to do at the moment.

(end of intak's pov)
               ↓
(yahari's pov)

we all plopped down on the floor. gosh i don't know what's gotten into intak but he's being hella mean today. part of me wanted to ask him what's wrong, but the other part doesn't wanna talk to him and potentially start an argument with him.

" hey yahari....i have a question to ask you," kelly asked with a smirk.

" i'm listening," i smiled.

" so first, me and baron are finally going out," she bit her lip.

" OMGG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!," i gasped.

" that time when we went to the cafè, and we were basically secretly getting to know each other afterwards," she said with a pink rosy tint forming in her cheeks.

" aww that's so cute...i'm proud of you guys," i smiled.

" thanks," she smiled twirling her hair.

" wait you're dating someone?," soul furrowed his eyebrows.

" yes i am soul, so shut up!," she rolled her eyes.

" you just assume like the type that wouldn't date," jiung chucked.

" well you shouldn't assume things about someone jiung," she rolled her eyes.

all he did was shrug his shoulders.

" okay but what does all this have to do about me?," i asked her.

" well....he has a single brother and they wanted to go on a double date....would you accompany his brother?," she asked me.

• my eyes widened and quickly shot my eyes at intak and i saw him fuming by the sudden question.