𝟎𝟐. 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞

did you want something to drink?," intak asked as he went to the vending machine outside the studio.

i pursed my lips and nodded.
"which one?," he asked me as i went up to him and was looking at the options in the machine. i thought real hard about it.

(intak's pov)
gosh why does she look so cute thinking? i really wanted to shoot my shot right now but it was too soon but i'm not sure if she would want to date a korean boy like me. *pouts internally*...

"i'll go with the peach lemonade," she looked at me and i immediately shook off my thoughts.
" excellent choice," i smiled and inserted the money through the slot.

i gave her the beverage— she smiled and thank me.
"let's sit here," i suggested guiding my hand to the table gesturing her to sit. we sat face to face from each other.

"so...when did you start dancing?," i asked her heavily intrigued by her answer. she took a sip of her juice then explained.

"i started dancing when i was 4 years old, i was a little chubby kid back then, so my parents wanted me to do an activity to help me lose weight and i was super interested in dancing, like i remember being in my room dancing and copying the moves to single ladies by beyoncè," she chuckled.

"wow, that's amazing and look where you are now," i smiled brightly at her.
i started to copy the ring dance from single ladies and it made her laugh. she then joined in and we were going at it.

" yea you know the vibes," she chuckled clapping causing her me smile.

" is beyoncè your favorite artist?," i asked her.
"yep," she smiled.

"oh i really like her too," he smiled and nodded.
"omg really?!," she gasped covering her mouth in shock.
"yea, she is one of the artist i look up to," i told her.
"wow...she's amazing right?," she smiled.
"yea she is, but we both can be better than beyoncè," he smiled.
(end of intak's pov)

(yahari's pov)
i can't believe i found someone who listens to beyoncè as much as me like that's a whole vibe! i'm not gonna lie, my heart fluttered at his comment about us being better than beyoncè...US?! .i felt my cheeks heating up a bit.

" oh for sure," i laughed awkwardly.
we heard one of the members come out.
"yah hwang intak! you gotta get in here now!," jiung yelled panting.
"shall we head back?," he said. i nodded.

as we entered the studio again, there was blood across the floor.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?!," he said extremely infuriated.
"i had to have my way with her," baobei said checking her nails.
intak ran to the corner to get gaeun some tissues for her nose.  baobei gave her a nosebleed.

"are you okay?," i asked gaeun helping her get up from the floor. she sluggishly nodded. 

" hold your head back," i told her.
she held her head back while i patted the blood on to the tissues.

"THE FIGHT WASN'T NECESSARY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??!!," intak yelled at baobei.

"IT WAS VERY MUCH WAS NECESSARY " she rolled her eyes at him.

> time skips >
After we spent a whole hour chilling after the incident. It was now time to left the studio since what I've learned—we only have a limited time to be in the studio.

"i can't wait until the day we get our own studio soon," intak sighed.

" i know, we can just come in and leave on our own time," jiung said.

"so you guys just rented this place out?," i asked them.

"yea...it's my parents's studio, my mom is a ballroom dancer so she uses this room a lot," intak explained.

"no way! that's amazing!," i said in pure amazement.
"i know she's the best," he smirked.

"i'm hungry, i'm in the mood for ice cream," gaeun pouted.
"oh same! can we go eat some ice cream?!," soul said happily.

"you guys want ice cream?," intak told the whole crew.
they all nodded except for me.
"sorry guys i'll pass...i gotta get home to babysit my little sister," i pouted.
"aww too bad," baobei fake pouted but i knew she was probably hiding a evil smirk. i rolled my eyes.

"awe ok guys maybe we should go another time," intak said.

i was completely confused on intak changing his mind too quickly and so as everyone else.
"why?!," soul whined.
"because i would feel bad if we all went and yahari doesn't go," intak said.

(yh's thoughts) omg he is so cute and caring. he's like a little puppy.
"no it's ok...you guys can go without me," i told them.
"she said it's fine...so let's go," soul said as he grabbed intak's hand.

"let's go lover boy," gaeun said.
"are you sure?," intak said softly to me.
i smiled and nodded while he pouted. i could tell he really wants me to go...i can see it in his face, but i have to watch my little sister or mom would kill me.
"ok let's go," intak sighed.

📍ice cream shop
(intak's pov)
i brought just a plain simple chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. i was rather on the quiet side today... boredom took over me. we would always eat ice cream after a long day of practice and it was kinda getting boring. i smiled starting to think about how yahari would make it more lively and fun.

i think she's a very cool person and needless to say she's really hot as well. i just have a strange feeling of just wanting to feel her presence and be around her a lot. she's very different from the rest of the girls i've dated....maybe it's her unique aura that i'm attracted to.
i shook of my thoughts as baobei said something to me.
"WHAT WHAT?!," i said annoyed.
"your ice cream is melting," she said confused.
i looked at the chilled dessert dripping on my clothes , i quickly licked the ice cream to prevent it from dripping.

"it looks like you were having some serious thoughts there," jiung smirked at me.

"u-ugh y-yea i'm just thinking about the plans of our studio," i softly laughed clearly lying.

" oou i was thinking about having my very own room in the studio where i can sleep at when i'm tired and don't feel like going all the way home," kelly smiled.

"that's actually a very smart idea," jiung agreed with kelly.

"how are we gonna find a studio with like 10 rooms and one big platform?!," i said out of frustration.

"I don't know-," she pouted.

" could you try to talk to your parents to see if they can spare any extra time in there?," soul asked.

"no..because it was hard for me to rent out the room in the first place — i don't want to keep bothering them about it," i sighed.

"damn...that's really cold," gaeun pouted.
"very...they wouldn't even spare me the time even if i pleaded and bawled my eyes out," i added.

"your parents are real a*sholes," jiung said.
"i know," I rolled my eyes.

"but hopefully we will have our very own place soon," jiung tried to lighten up the mood.
"hopefully," i pursed my lips and nodded.

(continued)