𝟏𝟗. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐧

" nope....mom you know i'm not phased easily," i chuckled.

" that's true, you get that from me," we both chuckled.

" she's phased by intak," monica came out and said and my eyes widened at her.

" what?," monica said confused.

" intak ?," my mom said confused.

" you have a crush on him or something ?," she asked.

" n-no...it's because he's giving us a hard time at the studio," i lied.

" ahh okay...well, you wanted to be a dancer and you have to go through that," she added.

" yeah," i sighed.

" wait you haven't told your mom you dated intak?," monica furrowed her eyebrows.

" YOU DATED INTAK?!," she yelled.

i nervously gulped. wow thanks monica for blowing my cover and not shutting your mouth.

                          ╰─────╯

yahari's pov

"i don't know what monica is talking about"," i gave her a death glared.

" come on, don't act like you don't know yahar-," keeho bumped his elbow into monica.

" care to explain little girl?," my mom asked crossing her arms.

i sighed and decided to tell her. i explained how me and intak together.

TIME SKIPS

" SO YOU DATED HIM BEHIND MY BACK?!!," she exclaimed.

" don't worry mom we broke up already-," she cut me off.

" i don't care...it's the fact that you guys were seeing each other behind my back and you would wear all these revealing clothes just for him?!," she snapped.

" no mom it's not like that," i looked down.

" what's it like yahari?," she revolted.

i got quiet.

" i don't want to see the two of you together anymore," she demanded.

" mom...he's my dance captain, of course i'm with him-," she cut me off.

" you know what i meant little girl, you better not get back with him or you're gonna see what happens and it's not pretty, understood?," she threatened.

" yeah mom i hear you," i sighed and rolled my eyes holding back my tears.

" good, now you all go to yahari's room while i'm cooking," she ordered and we obeyed.

📍YAHARI'S ROOM

• i cried into keeho's arms while he rubbed my back.

"i'm so sorry yahari....you didnt tell me she didn't know about you guys-," i cut her off.

" I WAS GIVING YOU SIGNS TO STOP AND YOU WEREN'T READING IT AT ALL...YOU JUST KEPT BLABBING-," i yelled at her out of anger and frustration.

" i-i-i said i was sorry," he voice croaked.

" i literally elbowed you to stop but you didn't even listen," he added.

" i'm sorry you guys know how i am," she pouted.

" but i don't want you and that intak guy together as well...he's such a jerk...i don't like him," monica rolled her eyes.