𝟐𝟑. 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

(yahari's pov)

" to be honest...i think yurim is a brat who doesn't have respect for everybody," he said bluntly.

by the look on intak's face, i could tell he was being completely honest.

" yeah she's very disrespectful," i chuckled.

" yeah and she's a good dancer and everything but she's an annoying brat to work with...she harshly critique the set moved which makes it even harder," he explained.

" d*mn she's that annoying huh?," I asked.

he sighed and nodded.

" i miss you being my partner and would love to take her out and replace her with you any day for its too late for that," he sighed.

" yeah...i understand...hopefully you guys do well," i stuttered a bit.

" yeah...but i missed the way you would move her hips...so sexy," he whined and then pouted causing me to laugh.

"oh yeah?," i bit my bottom lip.

he pouted and nodded.

........................................................

(yahari's pov)

me, monica,keeho, and my mom are at the airport waiting for javion's arrival.

i want to get run over by a plane. i'm so not ready to see javion. after we broke up, we haven't really talk to him since. he cheated on me and later regretted it. he would try to do sweet things to me that would make me win him back but his endeavors would always fail. i feel no different about him.  once a cheater,always a cheater. it's also the fact that he will be staying with us for a long painful week. i'm praying it goes by super fast.

" OH THERE HE IS!!," monica said and saw javion walking towards us.

javion greeted us and i didn't even utter a word to him. keeho grabbed my hand platonically for comfort while pursing my lips at him.

" how was the flight javion?," my mom asked him.

" it was long but smooth...i just can't believe i'm in korea right now," he smiled looking around.

mom gave a half smile and he spotted me like around everywhere but him.

" hey riri," javion smirked at me.

" please don't call me that anymore," i rolled my eyes.

" whatever," he chuckled putting his hands in his pockets.

" omg mom i can't do this...can we just go now?," i whined to my mom.

he furrowed his eyebrow in confusion.

" alright let's go," mom said as we all left.

TIME SKIPS

we were all cooped up in my room and javion started to look around my room and i looked at him with a disgusted face and he noticed.

" why you looking at me like that babygirl? you want me or something?," he smirked.

" HELL NO! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!," i yelled at him.

" you know i've always wanted to come to korea," he chuckled.

" no i actually didn't know," i crossed my arms.

" well, you know now," he smirked.

" i thought you just wanted to see her?," monica asked.

javion shushed her.