𝟏𝟑.𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞

DISCLAIMER;

this ep is a tiny TINY bit triggering as it talks about being a foreigner

in korea and how some koreans views foreigners as a bit

aggressive...but this is not true and for entertainment

purposes only...

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

(intak's pov)

i decided to work at the cafe that yahari really likes, because i wanted to make all her favorite desserts that she's been bragging about. but actually think i'm starting to like this job. the tasks i have to do is very easy and simple thank god. i didn't even know you have to do all this in order to become a barista. i was wiping off the countertop and i heard someone come in.

(end of intak's pov)
              ↓

  (author's pov)

"omg intak....is that you?," intak heard a familiar voice said.
he turned around and was met by his beautiful girlfriend.

"NO WAYY!!!," yahari said all giddy and giggly.

"you work here now?," yahari said happily.

'' yeah," he chuckled scratching the back of my head.

"i wanted to make all your favorite things...that's why i wanted to work here," he smiled.

'' AWW! you wanted to apply because of me?,'' yahari pout her lip out out of admiration.
"yep," he smiled.
"aww so cute and sweet boo," she smiled back.

" and i already know what you want...a big snickerdoodle cookie fresh out the oven and a large iced americano," intak rung up her order.

" you know me so well," yahari fake cried causing him to laugh.
"of course, what kind of boyfriend would i be if i didn't know my babygirl's usual order?," he chuckled.

" a very bad one," she added.
he pursed his lips and nodded.

"okay...coming up princess," intak smiled and began to prepare her order.

(intak's pov)

i felt her staring at me even though my back is turned from her. i wanted to show off my half developed skills i learnt here. i took out the fresh cookies from the often and sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on them. i packaged them really well and gave it to her.

"thank you sir," she smiled.
"here's the change-," she said as she was pulling out her card but i cut her off by pulling out mine.

" hari-ahh you know i always pay," i chuckled and swiped my card on the pin pad.
" wouldn't you get in trouble or something?," she chuckled.
'' no, as long as the money goes through," i winked.
"oh well...thanks boo," she sent me a flying kiss. i wanted to pass out on sight right then and there.
i winked at her.

" so how do you like the job so far?," she asked super curious.
" it's pretty good so far...but the only thing about it is that i can't eat all the delectable desserts here," i pouted.
"what....the employees can't eat the dessert here?," she said in complete utter shock.
i shook my head no and pouted.
"that's crazy tho...how would you let the new customers know what's good and what's nasty here?," she asked.
"i have no clue but only my boss would know," i explained.
'' let me know how the snickerdoodle taste," i pouted.
she sighed and nodded.
"intak.....come into my office for a second," my boss came out of her office.

(end of intak's pov)
              ↓
   (yahari's pov)

this b*tch came out with hella booty shorts on with her a*s out. this can't be his boss.