𝟏𝟓.𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦

📍new studio

(yahari's pov)

"good job crew!! let's take a 10 and come back to it," i said panting.

all of them passed out on the floor. we all heard the entrance door open and it revealed and limping injured intak. you thought fast and went straight to him.

"omg intak what's wrong?!," i said immediately check out his injured state.
"what happened to you?," jiung said with concern.

"can i sit first?," he said panting.
i put his arm around my shoulder but he immediately yanked his arm away.

i found it very odd and not like the intak i knew...maybe he didn't want me to help him to the seat. i just shrugged it off. soul and jiung helped him instead.r

they guided him to the seat and we all followed. i quickly went to get him a water and went back in.

"so what happened?," soul said.
i gave him the water and he took it without saying thank you.

ok what the hell is going on with him?! I didn't want to just lash out on him in front of everyone so i'll just wait until we're alone.

intak's pov
i didnt want to tell them what actually happened......
"i got into a fight with my parents again over something stupid I don't want to talk about," i lied.

"damn you're parents are hella toxic bro," jiung sighed.

"luckily, insoo stopped it," he sighed.
"damn...do you need some ice?," gaeun said.
"no im fine," intak rolled his eyes in annoyance.
(end of intak's pov)

(yahari's pov)

TIME SKIPS
everyone was god knows where and me and intak were finally alone. the room was full of silence and i knew something was wrong with him so i decided to break the silence.

"hey," i spoke.
he ignored me.
"intak,"
still no answer from him.
what the hell is wrong with him?! the fact that he's ignoring me made my blood boil so i got in his face.
"i know you hear me," i said in his face.

he looked away from me.
"why are you ignoring me?!," i whined and clung onto his arm.
he immediately unlinked my hands. i just stop to look at him in complete utter shock.

" what has gotten into you?," i pouted.
"nothing, im just not feeling good,"

all i did was sigh and left the room with intak in there all alone. i was just so mad at him all of the sudden.

(end of yahari's pov)

(intak's pov)
FLASHBACK TO YESTERDAY

"oh....was she there?," mom asked with a disgusted look.
"who?,"
"you know that.....rude girl," she rolled her eyes.
"The rude girl has a name," i said completely annoyed.
"i don't want you around her,"
"why not? she's apart of the team," i chuckled at her nonsense.
"i don't want her attitude to fall on you even though you have a nasty attitude," she sighed.
"you really have no say in this," i rolled my eyes.

she glanced at my phone that lit up. She saw my lock screen of me and hari-ah and all I did was smirk and was cocky and brought my phone close to her face.

"yeah we're dating," i smirked and winked.

"OH NO THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE," she immediately denied.
"you can't tell me who to date mom," i rolled my eyes.
She got so pissed she actually slapped the life outta me. i rub the area where she slapped.
"I'M YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE A SAY SO IN WHO YOU DATE!!," she yelled.

"I DONT CARE WHO YOU TELL ME NOT TO DATE BECAUSE I'LL DATE THEM ANYWAYS," i stated rolling my eyes.

she slapped me again.
"I DON'T WANT YOU DATING THAT WEIRD LOOKING GIRL!," she yelled.

weird looking?," i thought.

"WHAT MAKES HER WEIRD LOOKING MOM?!," he yelled.

"well....you know-," i cut her off.
"JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A DIFFERENT RACE THAN ME?! THAT MAKES HER WEIRD?!," i snapped at her.
"SHUT UP LET ME GIVE YOU AN ULTIMATUM," she tried to escape out of this certain subject.
i rolled my eyes and sighed.

"IF YOU DATE HER, I WILL MAKE YOUR DANCING CAREER A LIVING HELL AND WILL SHUT DOWN ALL YOUR FUTURE DANCING ACTIVITIES," she issued an ultimatum.

"MOM YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!," i yelled out of anger.
" WHO'S THE ONE WHO GOT YOU IN THIS COMPETITION? ME.....I CAN EASILY STRIP THAT AWAY FROM YOU,"

"your choice," she said.

i sighed and was reflecting really hard of what i should do. dancing is my life and I don't want to ruin that......but on the other hand, yahari is a strong beautiful and talented girl and i don't want to lose her as my girlfriend.

i was very hesitant speaking about it.
"i'll think about it," i rolled my eyes at her and tried to go up the stairs but she pushed me down causing me to fall backwards onto the ground.

"NO YOU TELL ME NOW....WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?!," she yelled in my face.
"WAS THAT NECESSARY?!,"

she slapped me again.
"ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!,"
"FINE I'LL BREAK UP WITH HER DAMN ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!,"
"Very, now get out of my face," she then walked off.

i sighed and just laid there on the floor for a while reflecting on what i just said....i don't want to give her up but i have to for my own good. i'm so sorry yahari-ah.....

(continued)