𝟎𝟔.𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

(still yahari's pov)

intak came in all ruffled up and his hair was super messy and he even had the party clothes on from before. is he alright?," i thought.

"intak,what happened to you?," jiung asked walking up to him with concern.
intak didn't even utter a word but was in complete utter shock at his mother's choice about terminating his contract.

"speak!," soul told him.
"intak are you okay?," i pouted at him.
"guys...i-i have something to tell you," he said quietly.
"what?," gaeun said.
intak was got quiet again before speaking.
"we lost this place guys...i'm so sorry," he said with tears in his eyes.

"wait what?!," kelly said angrily.

"no ! i thought we had another year left?," jiung said.

"did you get into it with your parents again?," baobei pouted.

"i got into a fight with my parents last night for staying up late because of you guys!!!," he suddenly yelled causing everyone to flinch.

"w-what do you mean because of us?," jiung said softly completely hurt by his harsh words.

"IF YOU GUYS PRACTICED THE DANCE BEFOREHAND COMING IN, WE WOULD'VE BEEN OUT EARLIER!!! I GOT SCOLDED FOR COMING HOME LATE!!," he yelled out of frustration.

"we're sorry-," kelly said but intak looked fed up so he walked out ferociously. the room was now filled with silence.

"w-we gone for good?," soul pouted.
"i-i-i-i guess so," jiung stuttered
"it is our fault...we should've learned the dance in advance but we were procrastinating," i pouted.
"now i regret now," gaeun sighed.
"me too," kelly pouted.
"i don't...the dance is too hard to do," baobei rolled her eyes.
"it is but we were giving weeks to nail it but failed it," jiung sighed crossing his arms.
"maybe we should talk go talk to intak," i said softly.
"maybe you should go talk to him yahari," gaeun said.
"what?!...why me? why can't we go as a whole group?!," i said highly confused.

"you're good with words...and he won't be as mad with you," gaeun explained.
"i'll try," i sighed.

i exited the room and it was no sign of intak. i thought he'd be in the reception area,because that's where he usually is. i tried to look down the hallway and i saw him in the last room. the door was cracked opened and i saw him sitting on the floor against the wall—hugging his knees crying. i felt so bad for him and want to give him words of encouragement and a huge hug.

i gently knocked on the door and he suddenly stopped crying wiping his eyes.
"WHAT?!," he yelled angrily.
"intak...it's yahari....can we talk ?," i said softly.
"i don't want to talk right now," he replied coldly.
"please...i want to apologize on our behalf," i sighed.
he got quiet so i just made my way in taking his silence as a yes.

"we're so sorry intak.......we weren't aware of you having a curfew," i sat down next to him looking at him.
"they ruined it all for me," tears started to form again.
"they?," i started to wipe his tears away.
(intak's pov)
i was really flustered by her actions just now. is this a sign that she's interested in me?
(end of intak's pov)
               ↓
(yahari's pov)

"y-yes they.... i had to stay later because of them," he sighed.
"you did great yahari....but it was everyone else who couldn't get it," he looked at me with puffy eyes.
"wait really?," i said shocked.
he gave a half smile and nodded.
i was completely shocked that i nailed it to be honest.... the dance is really complicated.
" oh thank god...the dance is a bit complicated," i pouted.
"it's not that complicated you just have to keep practicing," he pouted a bit.
"of course it's not complicated for you—you made up the choreo," i softly chuckled.
"like i said...you guys have to keep practicing it," he rolled his eyes.
"whatever," i pouted.
"maybe i could help out teaching the choreo to the others that way you won't be stressed about and it would be easier for you," i insisted.
all intak was flash the cutest smile at me and i wanted to explode.
"that would be great," he said.
"ok...how are we gonna do this?," i asked.
"maybe a few can go over your house or something and the rest could go with me," he said.
"are your parents gonna allow that?," i furrowed my eyebrows.
"no, but we can practice at the park or something," he shrugged his shoulders.
i pursed my lips and nodded.
"wow that's a really good idea!thank you so much," he smiled and bit his lip.
i smiled and nodded.

"maybe i should make you co-captain," he said.
"r-really? m-me?," i stuttered in excitement.
he smiled and nodded.

"t-thank you," i smiled brightly like a little kid.
i hugged him tight out of excitement. i broke the hug and looked at him. he returned the same gaze to me.

he looked at my  lips and was slowly about to lean in and i closed my eyes. i heard him release a long sigh.

"i-im sorry," he ran his fingers through his hair.
"no...don't be," i bit my lip.
"huh? aren't you taken?," he asked.
"no...we're not dating," i pursed my lips.

"but why did you tell me you were taken?," he said confused.
"i was just joking," i couldn't help but chuckle.
"don't play with me like that," he pouted and we both got silent.....
".....what do you mean by that?," i said confused.
(intak's pov)
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?! I swear it just slipped out. but since she's single,i have to shoot my shot....right? i was hesitating about telling her how i truly feel.

"...hari-yah....i have a confession," i stuttered a bit out of nervousness.
"what is it?," she said softly. it's something about her looking at me with careful eyes observing and interested in what my confession is...gosh she's so cute.
"i.....think...i lik-," i stuttered nervously until someone busted in the room causing us to flinch.

"intak you have a visitor!," gaeun yelled with wide eyes.

me and yahari both looked at each other.

(continued)