𝟐𝟓. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

" d*mn i have to pick up my brother from school," he sighed.

" o-okay," i stuttered a bit.

" wanna meet him?," he asked.

MET HIS BROTHER?! that's a big step to take even though we are not dating. but i'm super curious in meeting his little brother.

" sure," i smiled and nodded.

" okay, wait! i would have to bring you back here...never mind that's okay-," he sighed but i cut him off.

" no you don't....i booked a hotel," i scratched the back of my head debating if i should tell him what's going on with the javion situation.

" wait, how come?," he asked.

" i'll explain later," i sighed.

he nodded.

.................................................................................

(intak's pov)

i went back home before picking up insoo, because i wanted to ask mom if i could stay in a hotel with yahari.

" you what?!," mom yelled being completely shock at my question.

" mom...please, this one time," i pleaded.

" okay," she replied causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

" i'm sorry...where is my mom?," i said being completely lost by her regular typical character.

" i said okay," she shrugged her shoulders.

" why are you looking at me like that?," she asked.

" because i thought you were gonna say no since you don't like yahari," i softly chuckled by the confusion furrowing my eyebrows.

" i didn't say i didn't like her...i was just a bit disappointed in your decision, but i know that i wanted you to date a smart and wise girl, so i just want you to be happy and i'm giving you my permission to date her," she looked away.

" really?!" i said all giddy.

she nodded and i hugged her happily.

i got in my car and went to back to get yahari then insoo.

(end of intak's pov)
          ↓
(yahari's pov)

i was so excited because intak asked me if he could stay a night or two or three with me and i agreed. but i'm surprised how his mom allowed him to go with me despite the fallout we had.

" oh look who came back?!," javion teased.

" shut the hell up," i rolled my eyes at him.

" yahari you're back! we have marvelous time at the beach!," monica all giddy.

" yeah that's great," i said unbotheredly.

" we gotta take you next time yahari," keeho added.

" yeah one day," i sighed.

" do you have everything packed?," mom asked.

" yep," i nodded.

" i just came to get my stuff," i told them.

" do you really have to go?," monica pouted.

" yeah because you pissed me off and i need to get away," i said trying to not to relive that moment and get angry all of again.