Attack of the Uncle

On their way to the city, the mystery woman begins asking them questions.

???:"By the way you guys. I don't doubt that your foreigners, but where are you from? Your surely not from Britannia... The far east doesn't seem likely either."

Gudako:"We're from the future. We know everything you've done!"

???:"What? Even THAT?"

Gudako:"Yes~... Nah, but we are from the future."

???:"Oh. Well. If that's true, them we are going to have a problem. You have my sympathies, but did you perhaps fall down the stairs and hit your head? You won'thear any judging from me because of your help, but..."

Y/N:"Ignore her, Your Highness. We are here to help against this threat to help our homeland."

???:"I see I see! I do appreciate your help like I said! What is your name, handsome knight? Your accent sounds somewhat familiar I just can't place it."

Mash stops abruptly and looks back at thr group.

Mash:"Enough small talk it seems. We still have many enemies to take care of, the second wave is coming."

???:"Damn those restless United Empire fools! How dare they interrupt my beautiful voice! Let's go you! The very striking looking girl, I order you to serve as my shield! I still have questions for the knight!"

Y/N:"Sorry, I have to fight now."

The woman pouts as he gets ready since he dodged her questioning.

Mash:"Huh? Uh, Senpai, now we're the ones under command somehow!"

Gudako:"How did this happen? Am I'm truly this terrible as a Master?"

Y/N:"...You're still new."

Gudako:"That doesn't help my self-esteem! Don't I have a leader like the Leadef Aura?"

Y/N:"Yours is more like a raging demon who has an addiction to gambling."

Gudako and Mash stared at the male who just shrugs his shoulders.

Y/N:"Don't ask if you can't handle the truth."

The enemy soldiers appear from over the hill charging at them with their weapons raised. The female and her troops match them in vigor as they readied themselves for the collision. Y/N was in the front with the normal troops helping out while Mash stayed in the back with Gudako. The enemy broke through their line where they met even greater resistance. Y/N kept half an eye on his two allies.

Y/N:'Whenever we get the chance I am going to train Gudako with a weapon. Because surely she can handle that at least... Right?'

Mash blocks another hit before attacking herself. He could see the fear in Gudako's eyes from how close the battle was.

Y/N:'Or at least train her to defend herself.'

The enemy quickly realizes that they are outmatched and goes to retreat. Without a true leader their retreat was sloppy leaving many dead. The woman walks up to the three with her trademark smile.

???:"Somehow we're out of danger. You ended up saving the day again. I'm sure it's not uncommon to be outnumbered in war, but being on the inferior side is no fun. It's so tiring! At least you two seem to never tire."

Mash:"As nice as that would be even we have our limits."

Y/N:"You more so than I. I recommend you stay in the back with her for now. Though that may be difficult it seems."

Roman:"We got a problem! The enemy has regrouped with another force that a Servant is leading! They're very close!"

Y/N:"Close doesn't cut it. The enemy is almost upon us!"