We March at Dawn

Y/N was currently sitting down surrounded by three angry women: Jeanne, Emiya, and Gudako.

Emiya:"Wanna explain yourself?"

Y/N:"Not entirely..."

Jeanne:"And why is that?"

He felt smaller than he actually was due to their glares. He was sure he saw their eyes turn red.

Y/N:"B-Because it involves a dark part of my past."

Gudako:"Is that way you stayed behind?"

Y/N:"Y-Yeah."

The three girls look at one another and made a deal using female telepathic powers. And that's when they jumped him.

Mash:"Poor, Mr. Pendragon..."

Roman:"He was a good Servant..."

Kiyohime:"My, what a noisy bunch."

Elizabeth:"I wonder if they have anything to help me keep my idol figure?"

Mash:"Why are you two here?"

Elizabeth:"It's fine isn't?"

Kiyohime:"I thought you were looking for allies? We are willing to help in battle."

Mash:"I guess that's one thing to be glad for..."

Gudako:"And done."

They all look over to see Y/N covered head to toe with bandages. The three girls had a glint in their eyes for their master plan. If he can't move he can't get hurt...

Emiya:"This should hold him down for awhile."

Jeanne:"Perhaps now he won't do anything reckless. Now I can go help Georgios."

Gudako:"And he'll learn his lesson in worrying us."

Kiyohime:"By the way, Master."

Gudako raises a brow and looks confused.

Gudako:"You talking to me?"

Kiyohime:"Indeed I am. I like the way you treated that man when he made you worried and wanted to make a contract."

Gudako:"Oh, um, okay."

And so Kiyohime had Gudako make her a pinky promise about not lying which formed the contract.

Kiyohime:"By the way if you do lie to me I will make you swallow hundreds of nails."

Gudako thought she was joking at first, but saw how serious she looks.

Kiyohime:"I'm not joking. Understand?"

Gudako:"U-Understood."

Y/N:*uncoherent mumbles*

Emiya:"A yandere for sure."

Kiyohime:"What was that?"

Emiya:"Me talking to MY boyfriend."

Kiyohime and Emiya had a lighting battle of glares as the two danger close spectators hoping they don't get hit. Luckily Mash comes to the rescue in form of information.

Mash:"Master, Jeanne and Georgios have successfully remove the curse!"

The three approach the group with Siegfried loosing up her joints.

Jeanne:"Now you should be fine Siegfried, but I recommend not going overboard just yet. Luckily Georgios was here and Marie sacrifice otherwise I wouldn't have helped you."

Georgios:"You did most of the work, Jeanne d'Arc. I simply was there for the ride."

Siegfried:"Still, thank you both. And for Marie who laid her life to save mine. As for you too, Gudako... No, Master. I have plenty to thank you for too. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate all that you've done for me. As my Master my body will be your sword and shield. My True Name is Siegfried and I'm only good at slaying dragons. Though I know it seems you need my Specialty."