Here Again

Roman and Da Vanci were once again standing across from the trio who will be sent into another Singularity.

Roman:"So you're going to Rome."

Y/N:"Ooohhhh..."

Roman gives him a confused look as Da Vanci and Gudako chuckle nervously.

Roman:"What's with that reaction? What am I missing?"

Da Vanci:"That's right you weren't there for that story were you?"

Roman was curious on what she meant and let her explain what she learned from Y/N and his world.

Roman:"So your King Arthur conquered Rome!?"

Y/N:"Yeah. Now while I wouldn't try anything I would feel very uncomfortable to be possible in the city I once helped burned down."

Roman:"I would say!"

Da Vanci:"Do you think you can do it?"

Y/N:"I know I can. It isn'tthat serious just awkward."

Roman:"Well good. They could use the help incase Lev is there. Whatever he is and his plan truly is we need to be on guard. Especially during the time period of Rome your going to."

Da Vanci:"This is during the time Emperor Nero Claudius was in charge. If you have done your history homework you know he went off the deep end. Making him a possible dangerous threat."

Roman:"But don't forget your main mission is to finding the fake Holy Grail causing these Singularities and whatever they changed history from. Always be on your guard at all times."

Mash:"Where will we be Rayshifting to, Doctor?"

Roman:"Outside of the Roman Capital. We just hope things aren't too bad there."

Gudako:"Sounds like Orleans all over again."

Y/N:"Best get use to it, Master. So far it sounds to be like that no matter where we go."

Da Vanci:"He's right. These Singularities are really uncertain. Just be on guard and rely on your Servants and people willing to help."

Roman:"Now that you know where you're going I say we get this show on the road. Just remember your mission."

Mash:"Find allies along the way while trying to find the Holy Grail causing the Singularity."

Roman and Da Vanci give them a smile as they get in the Coffins. And then they were in an open field once again.

Mash:"We had another successful teleport again senpai. The feel of the wind, the scent of earth, the vast blue sky. It's strange. I've seen it on film so many times, but just standing here makes it so much more vivid."

Y/N:'Seems pretty normal to me. Kinda nice to see it without blood.'

Gudako:"Are you okay Mash? Your taking deep breathes. Does rayshifting make you nervous?"

Mash:"Yes, rayshifting makes me nervous. But I don't think that my state of mind has anything to do with that. I feel overwhelmed for being here. In France it was one shock after another. So now it's like I'm finally able to face this landscape."

Then a white fur ball comes out of Mashes chest.

Fou:"Fou.. Kyu, kyu?"

Y/N:"Seems he made it here as well... in your chest too it seems."

Gudako:"Did he just pop out of your chest?"

Fou:"Kyu! Kyau!"

Y/N:"Surely he doesn't sleep there all the time?"