Two Dragons and One Slayer

Emiya:"Quit moving dummy."

They made it far enough from the battle between the French Army and the wyverns to were they can recover. Emiya was trying to help Y/N, but he hasn't been very cooperative.

Y/N:"I'm fine, Emiya."

Blood spurts from his shoulder as he tries to grab her hand. Making the Archer give him a intense look.

Emiya:"I'm about to use your weakness against you."

Y/N:"What's that?"

She looks down at first and then slowly raises her head. His smile disappeared as he saw the crocodile tears and the sadden expression on her face.

Emiya:"Do you not love me anymore? I just want to help you..."

Y/N:"...Son of a bi-"

The rest of the group was trying to calm Gudako while coming up with a plan.

Gudako:"Surely I can help!"

Roman:"You can! Your outfit has a Mystic Code to rejuvenate your Servants!"

Gudako:"How do I use it!?"

Amadues:"What a lively bunch..."

Marie:"Does the noise of worrying agitate you?"

Amadues:"No... Just HIS presence does."

Once Roman explained Gudako's Mystic Codes she healed Y/N and began a meeting for the next plan.

Jeanne:"I'm ashamed to admit that I can't remove the curse on Seigfried. It will take another Saint to remove the curse."

Mash:"And we don't know of any other than Martha, but we..."

Seigfired:"I'm sorry. I seem to have caused only problems for you."

Gudako:"Don't worry about it. As long as your safe everything should be fine."

Roman:"I hate to ask, but can you use your Clairvoyance, Y/N?"

Y/N:"Sorry. If I was alive it wouldn't be a big deal, but since I'm rather low on magical energy my Clairvoyance won't show me far into the future. But I will say we do split up after coming with a plan to search."

Roman:"That's fine. It still gives us an edge."

Mash:"Not even the Mystic Code helped?"

Y/N:"Nope. It seems Alaya made me a rather needy Servant."

Siegfried seemed to looked troubled as she saw his smile.

Siegfried:'Seems I was more trouble than I thought.'

Y/N saw her staring and gave him a smile. She didn't seem to think any different as they began making the groups.

{Time Skip}

Mash:"We should be arriving in Theirs soon, Senpai."

Amadues:"Theirs... If I recall, it's famous for its knives. So far it doesn't seem to have been touched by the enemy."

Y/N:"I say that's a blessing in disguise. Perhaps we can gather information-"

A giant fireball explodes in the town shutting him up.

Gudako:"...Or maybe not."

Tamamo Cat:"Woah! I wonder how many meals I could cook with that!?"

Mash:"Doctor, can you scan to see if that was caused by a Servant?"

Roman:"Yeah give me a moment... Oh... Oh no..."

Mash:"Doctor?"

Amadues:"How bad is it?"