First Time?

Jeanne was leading the group through the woods to her camp nearby. Y/N was the rear guard this time as the others talked.

Jeanne:"I should opologize in advance. I know not everyone enjoys camping in the woods, but I enjoy the peace it usually brings."

Gudako:"That's no trouble. I'm sure it's a skill I'll need in the future. I should just be glad you are showing us such hospitality for only knowing for a short time."

Jeanne:"It's not a problem. It's the least I can do for my new comrades."

Mash:"I'm sorry to interrupt, but do you know what is going on?"

Jeanne:"I do from what I heard and from my investigation for the short time I've been materialize... But it seems more enemies are in the woods than normal. Will you please help me protect the fort and its people?"

Y/N:"Like it's a question to ask! I shall take the lead if Lady Gudako will allow it?"

Gudako:"As if you have to ask."

The three Servants made quick work of the enemy and continued their journey to Jeanne's campsite.

Jeanne:"I must admit it is nice to have people to fight with again."

Y/N:"I must admit the same. Usually I fight by myself since my addition to the Throne of Heroes."

Mash:"You've fought in Holy Grail Wars before?"

Y/N:"Only two. One in my reality and one in this one. Most of the time I am sent out to fight supernatural threats that no normal Servant could handle."

Gudako:"Is that normal for a Servant?"

Y/N:"Yes and no. A separate group that Alya commands do such things. But, let's worry about Lady Jeanne and her country's problem. "

Jeanne:"Thank you again. Once we make it to camp I'll explain more."

And so they made it to her camp where everyone introduce themselves to Jeanne. She was curious about Mash being a Demi-Servant, but not to be rude accept Mash's explanation and moved on.

Mash:"I must ask what happened to you? Your magical energy is really low for a Servant."

Jeanne:"I'm not entirely sure myself. I am a Ruler yet my stats are lower than they need to be and I can't even reveal a Servants True Name or use Command Seals. The only thing I can say is I can speak my people's language."

Y/N:"Seems something has gone awry with your summoning. Perhaps a curse or a seal of some sort... What a shame you must suffer from such a fate, Lady Jeanne. I wish I could offer help, but that is out of my expertise."

Jeanne:"I-It's fine. I appreciate your concern, Sir Y/N."

Y/N:"Please, just Y/N is fine."

Jeanne:"Only if you call me Jeanne. No Lady Jeanne is needed."

Gudako:"So do you know what's going on?"

Jeanne:"As I said before I learned some things within the time of my materializing and have learned of truly disturbing things. Apparently there is another "me" who has occupied Orleans and killed Charles VII. They have raised the dead with evil magic with an army of dragons at their disposal. Though we all know them as wyverns."

Mash:"Could that mean there are two Jeannes?"

Roman:"I mean from some records more than one of the same Servant has been summoned during a Holy Grail I'm sure. But from what I heard this sounds different than that."

Y/N:"...Than perhaps an Alter?"

Roman:"An Alter? Like an alter ego?"

Y/N:"More like same person different back story. Alters are usually different than the normal Servants. Most are usually as strong or stronger and more cruel and violent. They are like a "what if" or a different branch in their history. My girlfriend has one and she's a polar opposite of her."