The Wyverns are Coming!

The group was now inside the Observation Room with Roman explaining their mission it was coming to an end as he told them of the location.

Roman:"You're going to France during the 100 Year War. To even be more excat it'll be three days after Jeanne d'Arc's death."

Da Vinci:"Your mission is to find the Holy Grail like in Fuyuki and a Ley Line."

Gudako:"What's a Ley Line?"

Roman:"It's a spot with the most magical energy in the area. Think of it like a blood vein. Once you find one form a connection and we'll send supplies along with the ability to summon Servants."

Da Vinci:"The more you find along your journey the more you can summon. Though beware that some Ley Lines can only support one summoning."

Roman:"You can also summon Servants here, but due to your short time here. Though I wonder what kind of Servant would come here?"

Mash:"Doctor."

Roman:"Huh? R-Right, getting slightly off track. Once you are ready get into the Coffin and we'll send you in."

So Mash and Gudako get in and wait to be sent to France. Y/N went into his Spirit Form and waited to go with them. A blue tunnel was all the master saw before a open field.

Gudako:"Where... Where are we?"

Mash:"Seems to be an open field, Senpai.... The date is 1431. We're in the middle of the Hundred Year War during its respite period."

Y/N:"Which means less chance of fighting the locals... Then again, this is a Singularity, so anything is possible."

Mash:"Will things be okay for you then? I mean you are British."

Fou:"Fou! Fooou!"

Mash:"Fou! What did I say about hiding in my chest?"

Y/N:"Hm. Seems to be his favorite spot."

Gudako looks up as Mash talks to Fou and widen her eyes. A ring seemed to be in the atmosphere.

Gudako:"Guy's, what is that?"

The two look up and Mash widened her eyes too. Y/N squinted his for he knew what that was.

Roman:"Hey! Can you hear me?"

Mash:"Doctor, can you explain this?"

Roman:"Explain what?"

Mash gave him visuals of the sky to which he was shocked.

Roman:"A ring of light? No. A form of magecraft? Whatever it is it's as big as North America. No records show such a event happening in 1431. We'll need to analyze this more on our end."

Y/N:"While they do that we should look for a Ley Line."

Mash:"Good idea, Mr. Y/N. That way we can get supplies and hopefully a new ally."

Gudako:"Then let's move out!"

So they began their mission for a Ley Line. They made small talk along the way until Mash saw a patrol nearby.

Mash:"Look, Senpai, some french soldiers. Maybe they can tell us what's going on."

Gudako:"Makes sense. If anyone would notice anything weird it would be them."

Y/N:'Hmmm. They seem tense and scared of something.'

They walk up to the soldiers in hopes of answers, but instead they were greeted by weapons.

Soldier 1:"An attack! Get ready!"

Y/N:"Surely you jest?"

Soldier 2:"One of them is British!"