That's Hell You're Walking Into

Fuyuki, a city that seems to have really unfortunate luck when it comes to Holy Grail Wars. Such as the fact the whole city was set on fire...again.

???:"What a shame. This city has lost all life."

A six foot cloaked male was standing on top of a downed skyscraper. The wind made his cloak flap in the end for dramatic effect. He was holding a white and black metal lance with gold markings with a long, somewhat wide for a lance tip. He sighs and looks around.

???:"They have to be close. I can sense them."

His lance glowed a bit as he moved off the skyscraper.

???:"I just hope I make it in time to help."

He jumps from building to building at inhumane speed while keeping an eye out. He knows that enemies reside in this hellscape, and they'll kill anyone they see. Just as he thinks this he senses danger below him. He stops and jumps to the right as daggers fly upward from below.

???:"Just what I needed. Another delay."

A white skull masked man with tar black skin jumps up and lands on a building across from the figure.

???:"New prey for the hunt, Lancer."

Another figure with a glaive was behind the cloaked figure begins to laugh.

Lancer:"More blood to paint the ground with, Assassin."

???:"Sorry gentlemen, but I have a Master to meet. So I will only ask you once to move aside."

Assassin:"No way in hell are we letting you leave.

Lancer:"Not when there's prey to be got."

???:"I see. Then your deaths means to be the only way to progress forward?"

Assassin:"Exactly. So now die for our King!!"

The two charge at the figure at inhumane speeds. The figure gets into a fighting stance as they got closer.

???:'Hold on, Master. I'm coming for you.'

Meanwhile a few miles away a oranged-haired teen was walking among the destroyed city when she stopped and looked behind her.

???:"What was that?"

???:"What was what, Senpai?"

She turns to her right to see her new Servant Mash staring at her. Her armor was somewhat revealing and she was holding a giant shield. Orange eyes stared back at lavender eyes.

???:"I'm fine. Just had a feeling someone was calling me."

???:"Will you two hurry!? We're almost at the bridge."

The two turn to see a young woman with long white hair and fancy outfit looking at them.

???:"S-Sorry, Director."

???:"Geez, Olga, can't you see we're all strung out over this?"

Olga:"Then why are you acting so causal about all of this!?"

???:"What would panicking do?"

Olga stomps her foot down and walks away.

???:"Maybe you shouldn't have said that, Master."

???:*sighs* "Maybe you're right, Mash. And didn't I ask you to call me Gudako instead of Master? Even senpai would have worked since you've already called me that."

Mash:"Sorry, Senpai, I just thought I should since I'm your Servant."

Gudako:"It's fine, but please call me one or the other. For now let's follow the Director to the bridge."