The Grand Grail

Y/N was leading with Cu Chulainn to the tunnel where Saber, Archer, and the Holy Grail waited. Olga and Gudako were in the middle as Mash was behind for security.

Cu:"I should warn you that Saber is a beast in battle. Though they don't top Berserker their power has increased since this has all began."

Roman:"Is the Grail giving them a boost?"

Cu:"I think so, but not really sure. They haven't claimed it since I'm still alive, but maybe they have a way to access its power."

Y/N:"Hopefully it's just a power boost. Any more miracles from the Grail will prove to be incredibly difficult."

Gudako:"Is the Grail as special as the stories?"

Mash:"They are, Senpai. Even greater if you win it."

Olga:"Which is why we must be on our guard. We also don't know of Archers location."

Cu:"She's guarding the entrance of the tunnel. Archer got a power boost from Saber, so she'll prove difficult."

Y/N:"Leave her to me. Me being a Lancer gives me a boost."

Gudako:"Just be careful, Y/N. From how it sounds it will be hassle."

Y/N:"Trust me when I say it isn't my first time fighting who I think it is."

They were all confused, but decided to take his word for it. After killing many of the skeletons that blocked their path they made it to the tunnel Cu Chulainn spoke of.

Gudako:"This isn't anonymous."

Fou:"Fou..."

???:"I'm afraid it isn't the worst part of the trip."

Above the entrance stood a tan-skinned woman with white hair and a red tattoo on her face. Her grey eyes studied the group but ultimately landed on Y/N. They widen a bit before narrowing at him.

???:"What are you doing here?"

The others stared at Y/N who could only chuckle.

Y/N:"Why, a knight must save the damsel in distress, no? And it seems you will be the fourth I save this journey so far."

She scoffs and summons two short swords with their own unique styles.

Archer:"The one need saving is you."

Y/N readies his lance as the other prepare for battle.

Mash:"Awaiting your orders, Senpai!"

Gudako:"Win at any costs!"

Cu:"That's a order I can handle."

Y/N blocks the first blow and dodges the other Mash moved in to block Archer's swords, but was outskilled by the Archer. Cu manged to cast a few spells that pushed Archer to long range attacks with her bow. Y/N moved in with superior speed and had her on the defense now. Due to the commotion more skeletons show up diverting Cu Chulainn's and Mash's attention away from Y/N and Archer.

Olga:"Crap! Why did they have to show up now of all times!?"

Gudako:"What about Y/N?"

Cu:"I wouldn't worry about him. Seems he's got his fight handled."

Gudako looks to see Y/N pushing Archer away from them into the tunnel. He was using the sides to run up or dodge arrows. Archer was getting annoyed so she enhances her self with a spell and charges Y/N. The two kept up with each other into a stalemate between locked combat. Y/N was pushing her back as she struggled.

Archer:"I will.... bath in your blood!"

Y/N could see her struggling to not kill him, so he knew he needed to end the fight even quicker. He pushes her back and delivered a spin kick to her stomach. She coughed up saliva and falls backward. She looks up to see Y/N lunging the tip of his spear at her chest. She raises her arms to block the blow, to which the lance got stuck in both her arms. Y/N added more strength while wincing at her scream of desperation. Her eyes filled with anger and bloodlust soon lost their spark as his lance plunges into her chest. Her arms went limp and her Spirit Core was destroyed, causing her body to dematerialized. She looks back at Y/N who was sadden for her painful death.