New Servants

Gudako was skipping down the halls of Chaldea with an excited expression. She slams open the cafeteria doors and tells everyone why she was excited.

Gudako:"I finally got enough Saint Quartz to summon again!"

The staff gave her weird looks while the current Servants were feeling pity. That means more workers for her to use.

Gudako:"Who wants to come with me?"

None of the staff cared enough to go and most of the Servants were afraid to be put to work again. So, the familiar trusty Servant raised a hand.

Y/N:"I'll tag along."

Emiya gave him a look like he was crazy as he got up. He looks at her and gave her a wink. And so he was following Gudako to the summoning room as she was speed running to it. She busted open the doors and saw Roman and Da Vanci getting ready for her arrival.

Da Vanci:"Ah, my favorite cus- I mean Master... Ready to summon some Servants?"

Gudako:"You know I am!"

Y/N looks at Roman as Da Vanci kept Gudako busy.

Y/N:"Wait, what did she mean customer?"

Roman:"You know all those materials she had you grinding for?"

Y/N was silent for a moment before it dawned on him what he meant.

Y/N:"Please don't tell me she-"

Roman:"She sold what she didn't want for Saint Quatz and QP."

Y/N looks over to Gudako who was in the middle of summoning.

Gudako:"Gacha gacha gacha gacha gacha!!"

Roman:"Um, she's really excited isn't she?"

Y/N:"A little too much."

The summoning circle exploded in a bright light making almost everyone cover their eyes. The light dims down enough to show two people standing in the middle.

???:"Y/N?"

He smirks at the voice while they have a giant smile.

Gudako:"I summoned Jeanne and Siegfried!? Let's go!!"

Jeanne and Siegfried both give her a confused look and introduced themselves.

Jeanne:"So, uh, have we met before? I'm sorry if that sounded rude."

Siegfried:"I have a feeling we met before, but I just don't know where."

Gudako:"Wait, you guys don't remember me?"

Da Vinci:"Don't take it to heart, Gudako. It's not uncommon for Servants you come across to not remember you. Many don't even remember the last time they were summoned or the events they were in let alone Masters they have met."

Jeanne:"Wait, were you with Y/N during the siege of Orleans?"

Gudako:"Yeah I was. I was his Master at the time."

Jeanne became apologetic and tried to thank her without hurting her feelings.

Gudako:"It's okay Jeanne I swear! I just wanna know how you remember Y/N and not me is all?"

Jeanne:"Oh... I don't really know how either."

Y/N:"I can say a passive of mine helps with that. Something exclusive to me."

Gudako:"What's that?"

Y/N:"Well, I can travel between Throne of Heroes to see anyone I want. And if a Servant develops a close bond with me they will remember me."