5 Star Chef's

Y/N was cooking it up in the Chaldea kitchen with Emiya as they waited for the staff to trade shifts. Emiya was humming a tune as Tamamo Cat walked in to also start cooking.

Tamamo Cat:"What are you guys doing?"

Emiya:"We're cooking for the staff, Servants, and Master as a reward."

Tamamo Cat:"Oh! Let me help!"

And so the three chef's began making a feast of different foods for everyone to enjoy. The staff began to come in one by one each with a pleasant look once they smelled the food.

Staff Member 1:"What is that lovely smell?"

Staff Member 2:"Whatever it is it smells better than what our chef's usually make."

They all looked in to see the Servants cooking away with many foods on the counters. The staff members began making their plates with big smiles and loud stomachs. Of course they knew this would happen. After all they are really confident in their cooking skills. After finishing the cooking they began to look and see what the staff members opinions were.

Staff Member 3:"This is the best omelet I've ever had..."

Staff Member 2:"Have you tried the steak yet? It's made just right and really juicy."

Staff Member 5:"I say the variety of food is what makes it best. Japanese, British, American, and Chinese makes my mind undecisive."

Y/N:"Seems we did a good job."

Tamamo Cat:"Of course, woof! My cooking skills are second to none."

Emiya:"I say us together are unstoppable  when we collide for cooking."

That's when Gudako and Mash walk in to see and smell the food that remained.

Mash:"The food smells really good, Senapi."

Gudako:"Doesn't it though? That mean Tamamo Cat, Emiya, and Y/N are cooking today."

Tamamo Cat:"Master!!"

Tamamo Cat left the kitchen and was holding out a dish for Gudako.

Tamamo Cat:"I made one just for you! Woof!"

She practically dragged Gudako to an empty table with a worried Mash following. Y/N chuckled and grabbed a plate with Emiya.

Y/N:"Should we join them or sit by ourselves?"

Emiya grabs his arm and pulls him along to an empty table. Then she began to eat.

Y/N:'Guess my question was answered.'

He gave her a quick kiss and began eating with her. As he was eating a memory slowly resurface that he hadn't thought of in a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred:"I told you not to worry about me."

It was a memory of when he was her second in command.

Y/N:"Mordred, you need to eat. Five days of no food isn't that healthy with all this fighting."

She rolls her eyes and sat down in a chair.

Mordred:"Like you're to talk. What have you been doing with me?"

Y/N:"I still eat after a mission."

Mordred:"Bullshit. Our chef was killed remember? And I doubt you want anything those soldiers outside can make."

Y/N:"Jokes on you I know how to cook."

Mordred told him no he didn't and sent him away. He was still adamant on making sure she would eat so he went and found the necessary tools to make some stew. Once it was done he brought some of it to her. She at first didn't notice him until the scent of the food was trapped in the room. She looked up from the map to see him standing there with two bowels.

Y/N:"Seems I got your attention now."

Moredred:*scoofs* "Please... I told you before I wasn't-"

Then the growling of her stomach echoes in the room. Her face was slowly becoming red as the two stared each other down.

Mordred:"Y-You heard nothing."

Y/N gives her a playful smirk and placed the two bowels on a nearby table.

Y/N:"I think a bear is roaming around the town. You best be on your guard."

She threw him the bird as he left the room and sighed. The next morning two empty bowels were on the table and a happy Mordred. Y/N could only smirk as she avoided eye contact with him all morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N smirks as he took a bite of his food and grabbed Emiya's free hand. She was surprised at first, but quickly grabbed his hand firmly.

Emiya:"What's got you in a good mood?"

Y/N:"Can't I just hold my girlfriend's hand in a loving way?"

Emiya:"I wasn't complaining. But now I want to cuddle after this."

That's when Gudako walkz over to tell them of something Da Vinci told them about. Gathering materials to bring out a Servants true strength. And that's when the hell began.