Dymanic Duo

???:"Phew, I think we're safe."

The female from earlier has her glass horse disappear and stood in front of the group. Y/N put Jeanne and Gudako down and made sure they were fine.

Mash:"Thank you for your help, Miss...?"

Marie:"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself first. My name is Marie Antoinette."

Roman:"A Queen of France!!"

Jeanne:'A Queen of France?'

Mash:"Oh. My apologies. My name is Mash Kyrielight, your Majesty."

Y/N:"My name is Y/N Pendragon, Your Majesty. A Knight of The Round."

Gudako:"I'm Gudako! Nice to meet you!"

Y/N saw Jeanne deep in thought and nudge her to get her attention.

Y/N:"Are you okay?"

Jeanne:"I'm... not sure honestly."

Y/N:"Wanna talk about it?"

Before she could answer he quickly turned around to the sound of brush and limbs breaking. A glass horse carrying someone comes out and disappears.

???:"A warning would have been nice, Marie."

Marie:"Don't fret Amadues. We made it away didn't we?"

Amadues:*mumbles* "Though you had me running."

Mash:"Amadues?"

Amadues:"Ah, yes, my name is

Roman:"Yeah skipping that. I'm picking up a LeyLine nearby for supplies and summoning. I suggest you head for it."

Amadues:"You interrupted my introduction."

Mash:"Very well we'll head out. Jeanne and Your Majesty."

Marie:"Please just call me Marie."

Mash:"Understood Marie."

Marie:"Yes yes like that!"

She was becoming excited once the other greeted her like a normal person. Though it had to end.

Mash:"Marie, may I ask a question?"

Marie:"Oh, my apologies, seems I got too excited. How may I be of service?"

Mash:"As you heard we found a Ley Line for supplies and possible reinforcements. Is it all right if you come along with us to it?"

Marie:"Of course! Is that all right with you Amadues?"

Amadues:"There's no point in asking for my opinion. Do what you want Marie."

Y/N:"Here just for the ride then?"

Amadues:"If you met dragged against my will then yes."

Mash was given the directions to get to the Ley Line and lead them to a nearby forest. Once they reached the spot they cleared some monsters and began setting up a summoning circle as Da Vinci explained the Servant Class system. Y/N was trying to find a way to comfort Jeanne, but he didn't want to seem pushy. They made camp and Marie decided to make a proper introduction.

Marie:"Now that everything has settled down I'd like to introduce my self again. My name is Marie Antoinette. I'm a Rider from the Rider Class. I love everyone the same unless proven different."

Amadues:"Wolfgang Amadues Mozart. I'm a Caster who loves to do nothing but music played by Demons."

Mash:"I suppose I should do the same. I'm Mash Kyrielight, a Demi-Servant. I unfortunately don't know my True Name."